Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 15,680 reviews matching the search
great
Advisors Senior Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 29, 2017
pretty much all the big brokerage houses are the same. So if one wirehouse has a requirement to open so many accounts, you can bet that another one will as well.
Pros
deep pockets
Cons
im sure it will still be around
Do not work for wf
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 29, 2017
Not a good company to work for at all. they are extremly nosey and always up in everyones business the supervisors do not look to help there employees at all
Did not like Working for wells fargo
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Jasper, ALApril 29, 2017
Wells fargo management didn't care about their customers or their employees, all that they care about is getting business. Anyone with a name can get an account there.
Pros
Good Pay
Great Work experience, Still love working here !
PERSONAL BANKER (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAApril 29, 2017
Meeting with clients , love the team work culture ,learned a lot about banking, coaching and helping clients succeed financially , had wonderful managers I worked with .
Contract Recruiter
Managed Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Hills, CAApril 29, 2017
Great people and culture. Hard work rewarded. Great work life balance. Middle Management is excellent. Top Management is typical of the industry. Recommend.
It's okay but not the best
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 29, 2017
I worked for the company about 8 months..in those 8 months I felt like I wasn appreciated by my peers especially my leaders. I felt I got on all 3 of my manager's nerves & got scorned for asking the same questions over & over again.
Manager to Customer: I'm sorry but we have no control over what you did at the ATM the ATM is serviced through someone else. The deposit won't be there until tomorrow I know you have to pay your bill at the restaurant try and see if you can find a friend to lend you money.
Moments later...
Manager: you already know the answer to that question so why are you asking me? We've told you several times that we have no control over whatever happens at the ATM
Me: I'm sorry I didn't know that's why I asked (i was trying to help that customer not be negative in their account and in all honesty I didn't know)
Manager: She did that at the ATM that's her fault we can't do anything don't ask questions that you already know the answer to
They ALSO didn't give me my time off that I requested 2 MONTHS in advance until I said that I haven't had a Saturday off in about 10 WEEKS while everyone got Saturdays off left & right! Then they HUMILIATED ME in front of the team that morning "if you don't get a Saturday off then you don't, we all work hard & we try our best to give y'all weekends off & for y'all to come to (manager name) to change the schedule she works HARD on the schedule so whatever your schedule is that's what it is. If you have to work on a Saturday you have to work that Saturday" IM SORRY BUT I REQUESTED THAT 2 MONTHS AGO (AND IT WAS ERASED FROM
  more... THE CALENDAR SOMEHOW) & I HAVENT SEEN MY PARENTS IN ABOUT 3 MONTHS BECAUSE I LIVED AT WELLS FARGO I deserve a weekend off for working 6 DAYS PER WEEK WITH NO HALF DAY!!!!! They did give me my day off but that comment was unprofessional. FAVORITISM was SHOWN TO EVERYONE I was at the bottom of their list. A leader shouldn't make someone inferior to them feel stupid & useless in my opinion. Benefits were not so great. Got an eye exam done & paid an arm and a leg for glasses AND contacts which I should've had contacts paid for! Plus paycheck kept going down $20-$30 dollars!! Was struggling to make ends meet.
OH!!! I was trying to transfer to another location because I had a long commute after I got married & got DENIED. They NEVER took into consideration my long driving hours & mileage I was wasting just to go to a job where I felt stupid everyday & paid me little. Please everyone, don't work here...& if you do, bet there for a good while & then start looking for a CU who gives back to their customers & is not for profit. Wells Fargo, not good on my book. I will be closing my accounts ASAP.
Pros
Workplace was ok, you will get fat from so many food that is brought
Cons
Liars. No work-life balance. VERY POOR leadership
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAApril 28, 2017
Wells Fargo CSR call center was a bit challenging with the talk time and having to sell unnecessary products to the customers.

Wells Fargo has great benefits
Wells Fargo Review
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAApril 28, 2017
I enjoy working for Wells Fargo. They hire people in all walks of life. Allow time to go to school if desired and help promote to whatever department you would like to peruse.
Stressful at times
Teller (Current Employee) –  Maple Shade, NJApril 28, 2017
typical day at work included helping customers succeed financially, and carrying out transactions. i learned risk compliance, and rules and regulations. the management can be border line bullying/harassment at times. the workplace is also tough since we do have sale goals and incentives.
Pros
PTO
Good benefits, Poor flexibility for advancement
Teller (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 28, 2017
I enjoyed the experience at Wells Fargo, however, I felt the communication to the customers were very restricted. We were restricted to what we could mention to the customers that would benefit them; suggestions were suppose to be in benefit of the company regardless of the persons preference.

If you do not have a problem sticking to a script, it is a great business. However, there is no natural way to help customs without them feeling pressured.
Pros
Good pay, long breaks, Great Benefits
Cons
Unrealistic interactions that can easily stress team members out

Want to know more about Wells Fargo?

Ask a question
good
Collector I (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 28, 2017
all was good loved my team loved my supervisor they had great pay and benefits their training was so in depth that you know all about the company when you start making calls.
very relaxed place
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Tenafly, NJApril 28, 2017
Working at this location was pretty decent. Although I was not there long due to school, I would recommend anyone to work here. Sometimes there were rude and uptight clients because of the area, but the overall work environment was chill.
Pros
paid for schooling reimbursement after specific time
Cons
short lunch
Awsome place to work for
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2017
Wells Fargo financial is separate from wf bank. great place to work for compensation is amazing, or I should say was lol. the culture was amazing fun and competitive.
Great Company to work for
Senior Business Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 28, 2017
Great Company to work for. Good benefits and 6% match toward your 401k plan. Very professional team members and great culture in overall. I have been working for Wells Fargo for almost 5 years now and I love it.
excellent
MORTGAGE PROCESSOR 3 (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 28, 2017
I had a stable job and Wells Fargo helped me build my life back after the market downturn of 2009. I was laid off from a big financial company in 2009 and Wells FARGO built my confidence to come back.
Pros
Wells Fargo helped me to be financial secure
Cons
Working as a team
Great job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 28, 2017
Great job, people get to dress in a professional manner everyday and work with peers who also have the same mindset. Management is great and takes care of their employees.
Wells Fargo is a good place to work
Human Resources Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 28, 2017
This is a good company with great benefits. It is a very laid back environment and they trust their employees to do their job right. There is no micromanagement and I really respect that. One issue is that sometimes management is a bit too out of touch and therefore it is hard to learn new things or communicate with them for answers. Overall, I have had a good experience working for Wells.
Really good
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 28, 2017
You will really like this company great experience and gets to show you a lot about yourself and growth as an individual. Love Wells Fargo, has helped me grow.
Great Skills Being Taught
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 27, 2017
Advancement is quick, staff I full of wonderful coaches and eager learners! Huge supporters of diversity and community volunteering. Over all a wonderful company
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Management = Crazy hours
face paced
Redding - teller (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 27, 2017
i enjoy working with wells fargo, they really try to teach you and mostly believe in what theyre doing to actjually better people and not just make money.
Pros
loved the hours at first
Cons
everyones hours plumented

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.