Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,785 reviews matching the search
Typical banking experience
Part-time Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 26, 2016
Do your job and hit your numbers and its pretty easy. It is not that hard to achieve bonuses for sales numbers as long as you actively look for opportunities.
Wells Fargo
Home Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2016
Working daily with home mortgage systems and data bases to assist customers in the process of buying a home. I enjoy a great work environment where I am put in charge of myself and my work load.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Temporary assignment, no benefits in place yet
Very nice place to work
TELLER (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 26, 2016
You learn everyday and management is always willing to help
The company is very diversified and accepts people from all over the world
You also have the ability to grow and build a strong career
benefits
Consumer Phoner Banker (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 26, 2016
wonderful company and health benefits. great vision and mission statements. Very well implemented policy and procedures on how to maintain a healthy and safe fun work environment
Not for everyone
PHONE BANKER 1 (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 26, 2016
Customer service reps get treated very poorly by customers the supervisors are decent my was awesome credit card is better than consumer and there is nothing fun to do on your breaks unless you smoke
Pros
good pay
Cons
Souless job
Great culture and work environment
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJune 26, 2016
Great company to work for. The pay was a little less than competitive but culture was great. Plenty of advancement opportunity. Almost impossible to land a corporate position with a retail banking background.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Very difficult to make the jump to corporate from retail
Good company to start off
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 25, 2016
They're a good company to work for they. Have a lot of expectations for they employees to meet requirements that are sometimes impossible.
Average company to work for
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  otherJune 25, 2016
Not so great culture and management but the work demanded attention to detail and technical skills. Overall it's a good start up but plan on moving in couple years.
Pros
Long break hours and flex timings
Cons
Management and culture
A company that not only cares about their customers but their empolyees
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Ceres, CAJune 25, 2016
Wells Fargo is a great place to work! The company cares about their employees and are active in their career advancement. Management does take the time to get to know their employees and everyone gets along. It gets very busy at times, especially the first week of the month but being busy makes the time go fast. I have learned a lot and am looking forward to use those skills everywhere I may go.
Nice work place
Wells Fargo Bank- Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 25, 2016
nice work environment and nice benefits. there is room for advancement. they move their employees around to different branches around a lot
Satisfactory experience.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2016
Co-workers were great and very helpful. Assisting customers with their financial accounts was nice. Management was great to work for.
Not the job for me
Student Loan Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85028June 24, 2016
I felt that the management was kind,

I just could not grasp all that had to be done in this banking endeavor.

As A whole the company was nice to work for, but aI felt rushed.
A Bank that Did not Fail
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Encinitas, CAJune 24, 2016
A good company to work for. Good pay. A banking culture similar to any big bank. A friendly environment, with the ability to advance with hard work.
Pros
Incentives, Commission
Productively a great place to work
Swat Collector (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2016
Great place to work, fun environment, cross training available in order to move up in the company, It was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways such as Stronger customer service & negotiation skills, I didn’t have any previous experience in collections, my employer introduced me to a whole new world in the banking industry which gave me the opportunity to undertake additional training and gave me the ability to work effectively within department. I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were facing-customers so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience. The most challenging part was meeting monthly quotas and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with a flexible team.
Pros
Great Pay
Wells
SENIOR QC UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 24, 2016
Ability to travel and work with a great team. Was a great experience and managers were always helpful and available. There was always training available if needed for refreshing or just more knowledge.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Company closed
Great company with amazing staff, great benefits and strives for developing highly engaged team members.
Customer Service Manager II (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJune 24, 2016
A typical day at work at Wells Fargo Bank as a Service Manager II involves a lot of multitasking between assisting, training and developing tellers and bankers, providing the best Customer Service possible to customers, managing a positive work environment, handling customer complaints, delegating different operation activities, and attending different meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job is training and developing team members and watching them grow within the company.
business and sales drivin
Business Advocate (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJune 23, 2016
meeting what the focus is on for today and have knowledge talk to all clients. Team memebers would be team players also aware of everyones goals. To share our success in smal huddles.
Pros
employee suplies
Cons
not enough commision, employee benefits are not payed by company, not wenough recognitions
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 23, 2016
Job Work/life balance is great
Great Benefit and enjoy the management is very flexible Job advancement is also an added value for Wells Fargo.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
No comments
strong goal minded company
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJune 23, 2016
I loved working with Wells Fargo and I am ready to further my career with a like minded company... Wells Fargo really took care of me!
Pros
great incentive and reachable goals
Cons
nothing i can think of
Meaningful Work!
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJune 23, 2016
My last held position with Wells Fargo was as a loss prevention underwriter reviewing existing clients for mortgage modification. Meaningful work in that my job was to keep distressed people in their homes while managing losses to Wells Fargo accordingly. To me, it was a good day when I found a way to keep a family in their home at the same time saving an asset from charge off to Wells Fargo.
Pros
proud management who let me work independently
Cons
limited increases in pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.