Wells Fargo
8,100 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Lots of growth
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMarch 22, 2015
Very fast paced enviorment, my co workers were very friendly, the training program was excellent, management taught me alot about the financial industry and I loved working with the public.
Well established company
Financial Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: compensation
Well performing company that has done well during before and after the countries financial recession. The company has an established brand.
Reputable company with good benefits.
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Concord, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: benefits, quarterly bonus.
Cons: moving up in the company may take a lot longer than you hope.
Wells Fargo is a good company to gain experience with. It is a well known, reputable company that will only keep growing with more people being interested working for them. It has great benefits including medical, dental, vision and even a great 401K plan. I definitely do recommend young adults to gain experience with Wells Fargo.
Fun Enviorment
Personal Banker/Private Banker (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLMarch 22, 2015
I loved working at the bank but the schedule was very hectic. It taught me a lot and I also gained a lot of experience in customer service.
fun place with abundance technical opportunities
Web System Engineer (Current Employee), san franciscoMarch 22, 2015
Fun filled, every day bring new challenge, very aggressive deadlines to meet, however at the same time, warm working culture where one gets opportunity to balance work/life.
Sales environment
Phone Banker I (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: incentives, free lunches
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
Typically my day consist of customers service with an emphasis on sales. The management team is very helpful. I think the hardest part about the job is not being able to help customers when you understand there situation. The most enjoyable part is finding creative ways to wow customers.
Productive and a very professional place to work
Personal Banker I (Former Employee), Watsonville, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches, bonus
a typical day of work is to assist customer face to face with retail banking transactions as making deposits, withdrawals, credit card payments, etc. Assisting clients with questions or problems on their accounts. opening new products.
I learned how to work the bank environment, how to follow policies and procedures .etc.
I had a great manager, she was always making sure we have the tools we needed to succeed in our jobs,
Great work environment.
The hardest part of the job sometimes was to make our daily goals on a slow day of work.
The most enjoyable part of the job was fulfilling the customer needs and help them succeed financially.
Overall i love my co worker we are like family
Print Technician 1 (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXMarch 21, 2015
Pros: diversity
Cons: money
A typical day at work is going in an getting my day started by greeting my work family. I have learned to make the most of what you have to work with and not to complain, be thankful. The hardest part of my job is when my machines go down because i have a deadline to meet daily. The most enjoyable part of my job is the communication level is have with my co workers.
So much fun!
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Stockton, CAMarch 21, 2015
Everybody was friendly and professional, very easy going and management was absolutely amazing, the job itself was just very enjoyable and did not come across any problems.
Great Opportunities
Business Banking Specialist (safe) (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 21, 2015
Pros: competition, bonuses, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, onsite coaching/training.
Cons: sales plan, incentive compensation plan
This is a great company to start your career. If you are looking for a job, join this company and they will give you the desire to achieve more in life. This company definitely trains to the highest level of expectation. There are times when it is difficult to meet those expectations, however, it is worth the quality of life the company has to offer.
productive place to work
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORMarch 20, 2015
answered phones, helped customers with their accounts, took payments for current accounts and delinquent accounts, started and stopped services on accounts, provided information and daily promotions towards their accounts.
Call Handle time not conducive with customer service.
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 20, 2015
Pros: pay was competitive for the position.
Cons: high stress dealing with meeting stats, more than other call centers.
A typical day was going directly to your work station, logging into the computer and opening all of the windows needed to communicate with management. Log onto the phones and start taking calls. Calls were required to be completed with each customer in 3-5 minutes, having to complete about 90-100 calls per work day. There was little communication between employees except at team meetings conducted approximately 1 time per week. The hardest part of the job was building a relationship with a customer to provide great customer service in the amount of time allotted.
A good place to work to get experience in the Customer Service field. learned a lot in the mortgage field co workers are very nice and helpful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Amherst, NYMarch 20, 2015
Pros: good experience
Cons: wages
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 20, 2015
Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed.
Good starting point but not a career for lifetime
PERSONAL BANKER (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 19, 2015
good starting place out of college but compensation is not equal to what is expected & advancement isn't easy as they state.
Productive work space that is fun
Bankruptcy Specialist 2 (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IowaMarch 19, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: interview to get promoted
* review loans to see if they need released from bankruptcy
* management is very respectable
* the job is not that challenge
* co-workers are good to work with
Very good benefits
Banker Teller (Former Employee), Orange, VAMarch 19, 2015
This company has very good benefits but it is very difficult to move from part time to full time. They have a good rewards for meeting quotas.
Easy-Going
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 19, 2015
This position was very easy-going and the environment was great for communication. It was temporary position that required me to follow up on maintenance for Wells Fargo facilities.
Small Community Bank
Home Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), Oakland, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: raises given accordingly, awards granted when goals exceeded
Cons: advancement opportunities are limited
I enjoyed working for Bank of the West until I wanted to advance my career. Because this is a smaller community bank there isn't much opportunity or room for advancement as many of the employees in positions outside of the retail banking arena tend to stay long term in addition the operations for this bank are predominantly handled out of state so you would have to relocate for most of the positions.

I had a manager that supported my growth and regularly gave merit increases as well allowed me as much autonomy to accomplish my goals which I really appreciated.
WF
Sr. Business Manager- Wholesale Business Tools (Former Employee), CharlotteMarch 19, 2015
Great place to work and be involved in innovative technology within a Global network. This financial institution is a great place to implant a steady career.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries