Wells Fargo
5,315 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Process mortgage notes
Operations Processor II (Current Employee), Eagan, MNApril 11, 2014
-Work environment was not too bad.
-Co-workers are very friendly and fun to work with.
-Typical day at work is providing quality assurance on mortgage notes.
a great place to grow
Lead Bank Teller (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, advancment, meeting great people etc
Cons: sometimes you have to watch your back
With this company you can advance very good. as long as you make your numbers you can advance. the pay and benefits are great
Intense but rewarding
Analyst (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 10, 2014
Intense work environment, understaffed. Rewarding in terms of experience and development.
work horse
Banker (Former Employee), Travelers Rest, SCApril 10, 2014
If you like to push, numbers, numbers, numbers, as in sales, then it's for you, If you like to see people not seeing correctly get pats on the back, credit and advancement, then it's for you. If you want to not worry as much about high sales goals and always do what right and best for your client...opps customer, then it's not for you.
Nice Work Place Good Morale among Co-Workers
Mortgage Sales Assistant/Lead Loan Processor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: lunch at the desk low pay low bonus
Very Stressful fast paced environment. That we helped so many people stay in their homes. I learned that mortgages are never the same and they are people that are making life long decisions.
good company as part time
Stage Director / HR intern (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 10, 2014
It's good company for part time, and if you like sales and don't want to worry about college, you can always become a banker a jump into the middle class.
Wells Fargo
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Sorrento MesaApril 10, 2014
Pros: great compensation and benefits
Cons: high pressure environment
Fun, fast past environment, lots of politics involved in getting advanced in your career, high sales pressure and success depends on location you are placed.
great place to work
Loan Service Specialist 4 (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 10, 2014
great team and manager, flexibility with needing time off and making arrangements outside of the regular shift
Good building and Company
One Man Plant Operator (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 10, 2014
Typical day would include preventative maintenance on equipment, submit paperwork for upcoming jobs, vendor proposals and vendor coordination for equipment replacement or work. Tenant service calls and communicating with property management.
productive workplace
Phone Banker I (Former Employee), glen allen, vaApril 10, 2014
I worked in a call center where I took 50-100 calls a day. My department handled calls from customers who have a small business account with Wells Fargo. These customers would call in to inquire on their account. Many requested their balance, verifying transactions, processing transfers, etc. I also assisted in calls whom have credit cards. These type – more... of calls who consist of processing payments, balance transfers, increasing/decreasing credit limits, and interest rate reviews.
Management was always hands-on and very helpful in making plans for growth. My co-workers were the best! We helped each other on our calls. If we overheard our peer say something wrong, we would help them so that they were not penalized going forward. The hardest part of the job was selling their products and services. Majority of the customers call in each day, so they've heard what we had to offer time and time again. This makes the customer decline our pitch to sale to them. I enjoyed most the calls we received. Yes, they can be rough, but I enjoyed helping the customer and building a relationship. – less
Excellent work environment
Community (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2014
Excellent Work Environment, staff and clientel are friendly, opportunity for advancement available.
Fun but hard work
Debt Collector II (Former Employee), Sterling, VAApril 10, 2014
Pros: call center enviroment
Cons: sitting for 8 hours on the phone
Call center for student loans.. Inbound/outbound calls on an automatic dialer. This was tough sitting on the phone for 8 straight hours. Set up deferments, get payments and sometimes even a whole student loan paid off
temp job
Risk Management Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: was a temp job
This was a temp job not much to say about it. great place to work. wish it wasn't a temp job
Underwriter IV (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: great team, and location to work
Overall I loved working at Wells Fargo. I started when they were Norwest and transferred within and worked there collectively over 12 years. Fabulous experience in Minneapolis, MN.
Fast past sales position
Home Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), Springfield, MOApril 9, 2014
Pros: all kinds of tools and marketing, expenses paid, and benefits.
Cons: not enough time to get everything requested of you done in 8 hours.
Origination, process, underwrite and close all mortgage programs.
Relationship management and building, reports, training, customer service, communication, management is excellent, employees marvelous.

Hardest thing in the mortgage business is the constant change right now for everyone.

I love seeing people get into their new homes.
Good company
Vice-President-Sr. Finance Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Leaders within the company are knwoledgeable and promote growth and development.
Productive and Fast Paced Environment
Reconciliation Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2014
Pros: comfortable, fast paced environent
Cons: having to retire
At PNB ( then Corestates) Bank a typical day was working productively at reconciliment. The hardest part of the job was being punctual and having to retire after 25 years. For my perfect attendance I received several awards from the bank. I've learned that working diligently pays off in the end.
challaging
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Fort Dix, NJApril 9, 2014
walk in log in to your assigned station. Pull out drawer from main safe, count your money make sure your balanced. Start assisting customers.
Everyday one can learn something new, with the system or customers.
co-workers are very easy going, always willing to help.

The hardest part on the job is the management. Every bank is different. Management does – more... not take the time to visit each location to see strenght and weakness. Yet they are quick to judge are criticize the performance of everyone.

I would say is the co workers and customers. – less
Greatest place to work
CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER (3) (Current Employee), Pittsford, NYApril 9, 2014
Pros: management always available for support
Cons: currently closing down
Great job advancement, great support from management, family like atmosphere.
Work Atmosphere
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee), Homewood, ALApril 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not knowing how stable the job will be.
Love working with people when we are splits into group and work as a team. Love coming to work and make it a great day.

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more