Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,366 reviews matching the search
Wonderful place to work.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAApril 24, 2016
Great learning experience; Wells Fargo provides a lot of materials to learn and grow with the company. It considers their team members the advantage over other banks. It is a fun place to work for but at times it does have tedious requirements, conference calls, and meetings.
Experiences at Wells Fargo
Private Banker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2016
A typical day at work involved cold calling clients that never had the guidance of a personal banker. We also assisted any clients with large sums of assets while maintaining the friendliness and professionalism. Always being available to assist. I took loan application for all types of loans ranging from personal loans, auto loans, boat loans, Home Mortgages, Home Equity Loans etc. I would also work with internal partners for Insurance opportunities, Identity Theft products, Investment opportunities. My co-workers were all very close; we were all in the same role for many years; we were practically family. The toughest part of my role there was dealing with upset clients; how would I overcome adversity. In time these things became easier to me; almost second nature. The easiest way.. just do more listening and less talking.
Wells Fargo
Operations Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 24, 2016
Awesome Place to work with such an amazing team of people!!!
I loved everyone i worked with and worked along side managers to help with department operations.
Management experience
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 24, 2016
Great employer of choice! Very flexible with management control of individual branch and lots of room to grow. The company has great benefits.
A company where you can make a difference
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZApril 23, 2016
Well Fargo is a financial company where you can make a difference in so many lives. Ensuring the success of customers financially is something I take an enormous amount of pride in. A typical day for me involves me coaching, leading and holding everyone accountable to the goals we have to achieve on a daily basis.
Pros
Helping other
Cons
Most Enjoyable part of my job
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAApril 23, 2016
I like being able to help other individuals grow to accomplish their career goals. I learned how to be a great leader and to run a balance business.
Pros
diversity
Cons
room for growth
nice place
Store Manager III | Bank Officer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 23, 2016
decent pay with long hours work/life balance difficult at times the people I worked with were great! Learning easy systems were very sophisticated and current with technology trends.
Very productive fast pace work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2016
I very much enjoyed working for Wells Fargo. I learned how to do many different jobs, which all had to be done by the end of the day. Learned how to work with people over the phone, in person, and how to resolve complicated issues. Management was always helpful, and willing to work with you. Training and advancement was encouraged and advised. Co workers were helpful and fun to work with. We were like one big happy family.
Wells Fargo IT Culture
Content Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 23, 2016
Great people. Supportive management. Flexible hours. Good atmosphere.

The only real challenges were the lack of training with which some partners seem to be dropped into the workflow and a spotty content management platform.
Pros
Flexible hours, Great people. Nice facility, Work from home options
Cons
FTE Conversion difficult, Noisy joint work spaces, lowest of all the Charlotte banks in compensatio
Good people
Business Banking Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Parker, COApril 22, 2016
Liked my co-workers. Was a great place to work! Was close to home. Started as a teller and worked up from there. Enjoyed working there.
A company that really cares about its employees
Product Manager (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 22, 2016
Wells Fargo provides the freedom to work where and when you want as long as you get it done. It is hard for experienced people to get in because there is so much promotion from within. I loved it there,
Pros
Flexibility, Stability
Cons
Pace can seem slow.
I enjoyed working for a great company.
Personal Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2016
I was seated in a computer terminal with a telephone headset on answering customer questions on their consumer accounts. I enjoyed giving good service for customers.
Good Salary but not worth it
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 21, 2016
Wells has lost touch with servicing clients. Too concerned with meeting bank requirements.

Nexure system is not easy to work with
Pros
decent salary
Cons
management
Fun place to work
Personal Banker II/ Small Business Advocate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 21, 2016
Team members become family I have always loved the team that I work with. Many opportunities to grow within the company and a lot of help along the way.
This was a good job and was sadden that it had to end, I enjoyed helping people to keep their homes. I learned a lot there and I enjoyed helping out.
Loan Servicing Specialist 4 (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCApril 21, 2016
I managed my daily pipeline by researching policies, making phone calls and reviewing the title issues. I also help co-workers with any problems are questions. There were times that the customers would call and I made sure that they understood what was need in order to clear the problems on their title. Once the problems were clear then we can move forward with the loan modifications. I liked this job because I learned a lot.
Pros
hours because I got off before traffic got bad.
Cons
short lunch break.
Good place to gain customer service experience.
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 21, 2016
In my experience with Wells Fargo, I learned a lot about customer service and sales. With all that I learned it will help me to be a better leader and customer service representative in my future career.
enjoyed helping customers and daily duties
bank teller/ vault teller (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 21, 2016
was part of opening team, wrote down night deposits bought and sold to other tellers. assisted customers with daily transactions,balanced the vault and my teller drawer. enjoyed so much the customers and felloe employees.
Pros
helping the customers and the work i did
Cons
did not enjoy selling
Friendly and Comfortable
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  11200 West Parkland AveApril 21, 2016
Management was very supportive. Schedules were flexible. They began downsizing and moving many jobs off shore. Benefits were average. Bonuses were eliminated.
Family focused company
LDS 4 (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 21, 2016
Family focused, good benefits, keeps you busy through out the day. Work independently if you want to which can be nice. Good teams to work on as well if help or guidance is needed
Pros
back up day care
credit management
Credit Manager/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 20, 2016
Review sub prime auto loans. solicit new business, call on customers that were paying late. create relationships with dealerships
Pros
great experience
Cons
no room for advancement