Join a team of manufacturing professionals dedicated to continuous advancement and desire to reach the next level. Use the latest technologies, top of the line equipment combined with simple proven solutions to achieve the highest level of quality and productivity while eliminating the day to day headaches and firefighting typical in many manufacturing environments.
Our organization is seeking a highly skilled, technically capable problem solver with a passion for manufacturing. This individual must be highly confident in all aspects of production machining. Must be able to interpret blue prints, plan production process, procure materials, select tooling, determine work holding, develop CNC programs, optimize machining process, help operators troubleshoot machining issues and etc.
Work with existing engineers and manufacturing personnel to achieve company's goals while improving safety, quality, worker satisfaction and company's profitability.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Develop new CNC programs for shop floor using CAM software
- Improve and update existing CNC programs
- Recommend, select machines, tooling, work holding, processes and etc.
- Work with other engineers on several initiatives which include implementing new tooling ideas, increasing use automation (robotics) and etc.
- Develop and update existing machining macros
- Implement probing routines on machines with Renishaw probes
- Select and implement new tooling and work holding systems
- Work with machinists/operators to fine tune machining process
- Provide support and trouble shoot issues on the shop floor
- Train less experienced personnel as needed to help them become better operators, machinists, programmers and etc.
- Be open to wearing multiple hats and helping company where skills can best be utilized.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must be very detailed, double check work to ensure minimal errors
- Must be progressive and keep up with newest technologies, tooling and etc which allow the best manufacturing performance possible
- Proven CAD/CAM and G-Code programming experience
- GibbsCam experience, lathe, mill, rotary milling, 3-D milling
- Experience with macros a plus
- Experience on Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls a plus
- Experience with robotics, PLC's, machine probes a plus
- Programming experience in Visual Basic a plus.
- Must be able to solve problems in all aspects of manufacturing
- The willingness and ability to learn and understand complex technical subjects quickly.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Indeed - 16 months ago