Wellspring Employee Reviews

Wellspring was a great experience
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJanuary 15, 2018
I loved my time at Wellspring. The company is solid. I took the job as a way to get experience working with youth as I was teaching at a local college during this time period. The pay was low and I was not offered advancement. I left the company to move to Colorado
Pros
caring staff
Cons
low pay
Productive and fun place to work
PROGRAM SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 19, 2017
I really liked working for this company. Its a good entry level job for anyone looking into getting into social work. The management is very supportive as well.
Fast paced
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 6, 2017
A typical day at Wellspring therapy, Inc is answering high volume phone calls, faxing, registering new patients, scheduling and rescheduling patients, requesting authorization and making sure we have the proper documentation for Therapist and Insurance.
Wellspring therapy is very family orientated , that is probably one of the best reason to work here.
I've learn to verify insurance benefits, request for additional visit using the many medical group we are contracted with. During my years I've felt like I've grown so much as a person with the knowledge that I have acquired.
With management it is difficult to handle the case load with how much patients we see on a daily basic. It does become frustrating with you are on your own handling everyone on your own on top of questions that you are unable to answer.
The years I've been here working with my colleague have become a blessing.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Stressful no team work poor management
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  MichiganOctober 19, 2017
No team work no friendly co workers or managers they mandated is at a all time high and they don't care bout there employees no rewards no bouns no gifts party's at holiday time or anything
N/a
Certified Abuse and Drug Addiction Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MESeptember 19, 2017
Morning and afternoon meetings
Individual and group therapy
adequate documentation daily
medication management
following ASAM criteria guidelines
On-call rotation
Continuing education as needed
Empowering women
It was a nice place to work
STNA (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 7, 2017
I love my job while I worked for the company . Due to pregnancy complications I had to stop working sooner than expected . Management work with my schedule
Fun work place with activity aides
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 30, 2017
I like my job but I want more experience on more hands on because I'm currently work noc shift so most of the time my residents are in bed sleeping besides when cares are being provided such as check and change every two hours and repositing patients.
Pros
Affordable lunches of your choice
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoyed the families I worked with for the company.
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 26, 2017
A typical day at work was driving to the patient's house. Working towards completing their goals for the session. I learned to communicate with parents and supervisors on the patient's progress. The management was a phone call away and answered immediately. The hardest part of the job was commuting an hour between patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was the look of joy on the parent's face when the patients were meeting their goals.
Independent, busy, fun atmosphere.
Allergy Technician (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 27, 2017
A typical day at work would be to check schedule, call patients, confirm appointments, check meds, temperatures, and call insurances. Help office with regular patients and physicians. The hardest part of the job was time management. Everything had to have a specific time including patients that would come late and have to be rescheduled. The most enjoyable part was having patients over time show improvement with their allergies.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons
short breaks
Meet great people with alot of diverse cultures.
Owner - Practitioner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2017
It's similar to introduction to marketing with a cold call to a stranger who then becomes someone who relies on you for guidance and a sympathetic ear. You find out a lot about yourself, your stamina and your knak for what you think you have mastered.

A great practice that should be embellished and more and more information gathered.
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Only answer to yourself
Enjoy working with adults with severe mental illness and the supportive housing component.
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 6, 2016
I work as a residential coordinator with three men who live in a house and have mental health issues. Also provide support and ADL assistance in addition to case management, crisis intervention. Attend monthly staff meetings.
Pros
Enjoy working with the clients
Cons
Very poor salary base.
Allergy tech
Allergy Technician (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 24, 2016
I work 8 hours a day i have worked there for two years
i have learned how to do allergy testing,mix medication and how to do front office duties verifying insurance faxing over paper work and checking in patients.
my coworkers are amazing people they are pleasant people to work with
the hardest part of the job is mixing the allergy medication it requires your attention with out any distraction and you have to check the antigen 3 times before adding it to the vial witch takes 2 hours to make the medication.
the most enjoyable part of the job is that i get to educate patients on their allergies and give them them the option to treat them .
Focused on truely improving wellness
Program Clinician and Expressive Therapist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 11, 2016
Honest work focusing on achieving wellness and recovery for mentally ill but often efforts and hampered by lack of funding due to being a non-profit agency.
Pros
truely making a difference
Cons
few resourceses
flexible schedule
Home Health Aid (Current Employee) –  Frankenmuth, MINovember 23, 2015
What I like about Wellspring is their ability to be flexible with your schedule. You might not always feel appreciated but they do strive to allow you to have the time off you need, when you need it.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
heavy lifting for little pay
Enjoyable and Rewarding Place to Work
Milieu Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, CTOctober 1, 2015
This business was a very enriching experience because the clientele were very enjoyable to work with. Hours were flexible however not available often enough to maintain regular employment.
Pros
Hours, Paid Lunch, Shift Differential, Bonus Checks, Rewarding
Cons
Not Enough Hours
Challenging job, but with many rewards.
Shift Leader/Parenting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 14, 2015
Being, this was my first job out of college, it was an ideal starter job. Day to day workload consisted of working with adolescent children who have been neglected, physically/emotionally abused, or have chemical dependency issues. Even though, this job is very exhausting in all aspects, seeing those children smile and knowing you made a difference in their lives made it all worth it in the end. However, this job had very poor management skills and lacked a back bone when it came to representing us floor workers. There was a lot of change going on internally and this caused many to worry about their job security and who they could trust. I would have much rather been yelled and cursed at by the children than have to spend another day under that ladder of upper management.
Pros
Working with adolescent children who see you as a role model
Cons
Poor management, not a good pay scale, lack of encouragement
The staff is evolving daily and delivers good quality of care.
RN Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 27, 2015
. I especially enjoyed the residents who are housed in a clean and safe environment.
The facility has a good staff who were willing to learn more ways to assist the residents
The hardest part of the job was the constant concerns and changes of condition of the residents. This was also the most rewarding part after solutions
Pros
Education: IThere was constant re-education for skills.
Cons
Never enough time . I wanted to live there
Stressful
LABORER (Current Employee) –  MILWAUKEEApril 21, 2015
No money- means no supplies

They can barely pay the bills most accounts are on hold for non-payment.

Always short staffed in nursing.
Pros
Unprofessional management
Fun Experience
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXOctober 22, 2014
You work 16 hours a day and take care of kids by working them out and teaching them how to live a healthy lifestyle. You meet life time friends and gain great experience through fitness.
Pros
It is lots of fun
Cons
Long days
Fast Pace