Wellspring Employee Reviews in United States

flexible schedule
Home Health Aid (Current Employee) –  Frankenmuth, MINovember 23, 2015
What I like about Wellspring is their ability to be flexible with your schedule. You might not always feel appreciated but they do strive to allow you to have the time off you need, when you need it.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
heavy lifting for little pay
Enjoyable and Rewarding Place to Work
Milieu Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, CTOctober 1, 2015
This business was a very enriching experience because the clientele were very enjoyable to work with. Hours were flexible however not available often enough to maintain regular employment.
Pros
Hours, Paid Lunch, Shift Differential, Bonus Checks, Rewarding
Cons
Not Enough Hours
Challenging job, but with many rewards.
Shift Leader/Parenting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDSeptember 14, 2015
Being, this was my first job out of college, it was an ideal starter job. Day to day workload consisted of working with adolescent children who have been neglected, physically/emotionally abused, or have chemical dependency issues. Even though, this job is very exhausting in all aspects, seeing those children smile and knowing you made a difference in their lives made it all worth it in the end. However, this job had very poor management skills and lacked a back bone when it came to representing us floor workers. There was a lot of change going on internally and this caused many to worry about their job security and who they could trust. I would have much rather been yelled and cursed at by the children than have to spend another day under that ladder of upper management.
Pros
Working with adolescent children who see you as a role model
Cons
Poor management, not a good pay scale, lack of encouragement
The staff is evolving daily and delivers good quality of care.
RN Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 27, 2015
. I especially enjoyed the residents who are housed in a clean and safe environment.
The facility has a good staff who were willing to learn more ways to assist the residents
The hardest part of the job was the constant concerns and changes of condition of the residents. This was also the most rewarding part after solutions
Pros
Education: IThere was constant re-education for skills.
Cons
Never enough time . I wanted to live there
Stressful
LABORER (Current Employee) –  MILWAUKEEApril 21, 2015
No money- means no supplies

They can barely pay the bills most accounts are on hold for non-payment.

Always short staffed in nursing.
Pros
UNPROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
Fun Experience
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXOctober 22, 2014
You work 16 hours a day and take care of kids by working them out and teaching them how to live a healthy lifestyle. You meet life time friends and gain great experience through fitness.
Pros
it is lots of fun
Cons
long days
Fast Pace
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 30, 2014
-Great co-workers
-detail oriented
-Data Entry
-Think outside the box
Volunteer Position
Volunteer Speaker/Advocate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2014
This position was entirely voluntary. I spoke in various venues regarding the issue of Child Trafficking.
Pros
raised awareness annd was able to recruit volunteers
Cons
travel long distances without compensation
rewarding job
Part time Rehabilitation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 23, 2013
offer support to adults in mental health crisis. Provide lunch and group activities along with individual support. Observe self-administration of medication.

Learned a lot about crisis treatment and medication.

Hardest part was watching clients in pain.

Most enjoyable part was seein the difference in residents from the assessment to discharge.
Love this companies mission
Area Manager/ Coach (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 24, 2012
Among all others in the service industry Wellspring stands out in what it does for its customers. It is the most successful program of its kind far none. However business management is driven from corporate with many directors seemingly scared to fill their quota. Lots of paperwork as in any other mental health setting, this job demands a lot from its workers, but I wouldn't change my experience with them for the world.
Pros
engaging mission, fantastic values, great results for clients
Cons
low pay, hard to find consistant support/ communication from above, corporate disconnect
Fun Environment, working with kids, homework help
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 31, 2012
I was employed at wellspring for a little over 4 months. In that time i was a team member of an after school program with 3rd and 4th graders. We handed out snacks and helped the students with home work, after that was done we would have free time to play games with the students. My co-workers were fun to work with, we got along fine. I liked working there but the hardest part was due to downsizing they let me go. I learned that even though i love kids i would prefer not to work with them. i would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was the compensation.
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Cons
inconsistency of hours
Beautiful place with beautiful people
Esthetician (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, OROctober 30, 2012
This is by far the best place I have ever worked. There is such positive energy and an overall feeling of calmness and well being. They have made huge changes in the past year (like closing the spa, the store and Bistro) that may have had a negative impact on the Wellspring community. But, I am no longer there to know and can just say that it was a great place to be while I was there!
working with children and parents
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMay 12, 2012
developing programs for children with autism and their families to improve kids way of life.Working with children with autism to improve social skill’s
Assisted in IEP meetings and collaborations with educators and parents to aide in the development of individualized and appropriate therapy plans.Creating spread sheets and documentation form collected data taken from sessions. Demonstrated responsibility for comprehensive initial and ongoing clinical assessments of patients’ conditions and stability.Evaluated and documented patients’ response to treatment and effectiveness of patients’ plan of care.