Wellspring

Wellspring Employee Reviews

Fun Experience
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXOctober 22, 2014
Pros: it is lots of fun
Cons: long days
You work 16 hours a day and take care of kids by working them out and teaching them how to live a healthy lifestyle. You meet life time friends and gain great experience through fitness.
Fast Pace
Behavior Therapist (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 30, 2014
-Great co-workers
-detail oriented
-Data Entry
-Think outside the box
Volunteer Position
Volunteer Speaker/Advocate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2014
Pros: raised awareness annd was able to recruit volunteers
Cons: travel long distances without compensation
This position was entirely voluntary. I spoke in various venues regarding the issue of Child Trafficking.
rewarding job
Part time Rehabilitation Counselor (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 23, 2013
offer support to adults in mental health crisis. Provide lunch and group activities along with individual support. Observe self-administration of medication.

Learned a lot about crisis treatment and medication.

Hardest part was watching clients in pain.

Most enjoyable part was seein the difference in residents from the assessment to discharge.
Love this companies mission
Area Manager/ Coach (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 24, 2012
Pros: engaging mission, fantastic values, great results for clients
Cons: low pay, hard to find consistant support/ communication from above, corporate disconnect
Among all others in the service industry Wellspring stands out in what it does for its customers. It is the most successful program of its kind far none. However business management is driven from corporate with many directors seemingly scared to fill their quota. Lots of paperwork as in any other mental health setting, this job demands a lot from its workers, but I wouldn't change my experience with them for the world.
Fun Environment, working with kids, homework help
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 31, 2012
Pros: free lunch and snacks
Cons: inconsistency of hours
I was employed at wellspring for a little over 4 months. In that time i was a team member of an after school program with 3rd and 4th graders. We handed out snacks and helped the students with home work, after that was done we would have free time to play games with the students. My co-workers were fun to work with, we got along fine. I liked working there but the hardest part was due to downsizing they let me go. I learned that even though i love kids i would prefer not to work with them. i would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was the compensation.
Beautiful place with beautiful people
Esthetician (Former Employee), Woodburn, OROctober 30, 2012
This is by far the best place I have ever worked. There is such positive energy and an overall feeling of calmness and well being. They have made huge changes in the past year (like closing the spa, the store and Bistro) that may have had a negative impact on the Wellspring community. But, I am no longer there to know and can just say that it was a great place to be while I was there!
working with children and parents
Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAMay 12, 2012
developing programs for children with autism and their families to improve kids way of life.Working with children with autism to improve social skill’s
Assisted in IEP meetings and collaborations with educators and parents to aide in the development of individualized and appropriate therapy plans.Creating spread sheets and documentation form collected data taken from sessions. Demonstrated responsibility for comprehensive initial and ongoing clinical assessments of patients’ conditions and stability.Evaluated and documented patients’ response to treatment and effectiveness of patients’ plan of care.

About Wellspring

Founded in 1992, Wellspring provides support to individuals, family members and professional caregivers who are battling any type – Read more

Wellspring Photos