WellStar Health System Inc

WellStar Health System Inc United States Employee Reviews

productive and learing enviorment
Medical Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Austell, GAApril 25, 2015
Pros: learning
Cons: pay
answering multi-phone line, directing patients and families to specific areas. general office duties .I learned different medical terminology .really good leadership .wonderful co-workers teamwork everyone worked well together. working hard and long and not being paid fairly. seeing that my patient's well and happy.
Enjoyable Place
Manager (Current Employee), Marietta, GAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Education
Cons: Management
It is a good place to work. We are growig and looking forward to expanding. We are currently going through the merger with Emory Healthcare.
High ratio's, no support staff
Registered Nurse in a 69 Bed Emergency room (Former Employee), Austell, GAApril 11, 2015
patient demand is super high and there is no support staff. I wouldn't work there again. Management wants your blood, sweat and tears and they don't give you back anything in return. It is a very busy place to work.
work
evs tech (Current Employee), mariettaApril 8, 2015
i would not go back to wellstar kennestone if they ask me to, the people there especially management are very disrectful and dont care about their employees at all
Transporter (Former Employee), Austell, GAApril 7, 2015
A typical day involved greeting the staff. Checked all work boards to recieve assignments. Begin daily routines. Transported 10-12 patients per hour.
Great Place to Work
Sr. Systems Analyst CVIS (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2015
IT Department Is very interested in seeing you succeed and you are provided with all tools need.

Great Team work and culture which makes it a pleasure to come to work each day
It is a great place to work
Environmental Services/Housekeeping (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: I like working 1st shift
Cons: The paychecks are bi-weekly.Very expensive health insurance
It is a good place to work.The schedule Is great.Every other weekend off is nice too.I clean rooms.Management is overworked and stressed.My co-workers are pleasant.The hardest part of the job is standing all day.The most enjoyable part of the job is having the ability to be part of an organization that helps others.
Excellent Labor and Management Work place
Case Manager/Social Worker (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 24, 2015
Flexible work schedules
Great place to develop assessment skills regarding child abuse and neglect
Opportunity for advancement is great!
Great benefits and compensation packages
Depends on the department you work in
Supervisor (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Work/Life Balance is pretty good, Benefits
Cons: Management, compensation is low on pay scale
Been with the same department for four years. No room for advancement and monotonous work. Benefits have been good thus far. Learned a lot about business relations but management has not developed anything further.
Stable Environment
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: always a need for healthcare workers
Cons: pay not great, health insurance not good.
I have 13 years experience in Patient/Customer Care in various departments and positions.

I enjoy the healthcare environment and comfortable with providing excellent, positive Customer Service.

I've made many friends over the years with co-workers and have enjoyed participating in community events.
Wellstar PC Technician
Desktop Support II/Field Tech (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 16, 2015
Its a pretty cool job. Good people to work with. Daily tasks are great. No out of your job description tasks. Imaging computers, configuring and mapping printers, push Apps though Altiris. Labels and places asset tags and Scanning orders into SharePoint.
WELLSTAR
Data Specialist (Current Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great benefit package
Cons: management is lax
no flexibility, not much oppertunity for growth and advancement, quick to blame, work culture is said to be one thing and appers to be another
Flexible Hours , Great Co-workers
Registered Nurse Renal/Vascular/Telemetry (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: team enviornment
Cons: patient load could be overwhelming
Each RN was assigned 5 to 6 patients with varying levels of acuity. The patients were very ill and on scheduled medications and procedures including peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis. The patients became like family because they were so ill that we cared for them long term and repeatedly. This was my first job out of nursing school and I learned so much from my co-workers and management about applying the nursing skills I learned and about caring for ill patients who need good care and emotional support. The most enjoyable part of the job was the family like environment between co-workers. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with the bad news of a patient dying after they'd gone home.
Clinical Advancement
Clinical Nurse Leader (Current Employee), Austell, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: autonomy
A culture of growth and individualized successes.. A typical day in my life is an environment that puts patients first and let you have the autonomy to be your best each and every day.
A typical work day
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Austell, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Wellstar provided a lot of opportunity for learning. Each day new and interesting things occurred. Flexibility was a plus. Management eight to ten years ago was very supportive. Most of the seasoned nurses were very helpful and supportive as well.
Wellstar Review
Emerceny Room Tech (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 20, 2015
Wellstar is a smaller hospital system that has taken over the entire westside of Georgia. The staff in the ER are very fun to work with and make coming to work enjoyable. Management needs a little work because like any other hospital they do whats most cost effective not whats good for the patients always.
the hospital
EVS Tech (Former Employee), Austell, GAFebruary 20, 2015
this was a great hospital and i loved the people i worked with. i got alot of experience cleaning the hospital plus the benefits and pay were also good.
Growing Hospital with lots of growth potential
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
The busy season's work load is outrageous. The staff truly exhibit a team effort and everyone's skills are valued. Management has a high turnover, hopefully in an attempt to find the right fit.
Fast Pace Enviorment
Epic Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2015
As part of the Epic roll out team, Took a verity of call from first time Epic Users.
I was introduced to the medical side of tech support.
Inspired me to make a career change and Now I and in the process of receiving my State certificate in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding.
Close group of co-workers
Emergency Department (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 12, 2015
I worked in the ER. The most amazing place I have worked with some of the smartest, kindest people I've met. Must like to work in a team environment. Management is amazing. HARD, rewarding work!

1 2 3 4 5

About WellStar Health System Inc

With WellStar in your corner, you won't need to wish upon a star for good health and wellness.┬áThe not-for-profit WellStar Health – Read more

WellStar Health System Inc Salaries