WellStar Health System Inc Employee Reviews

Fun and productive
Patient safety Sitter (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GAApril 22, 2017
A fun workplace, Company that takes care of their employees with enticing benefit package, Employees are happy, They give excellent care to their patients, and live up to the mission statement, It is a place everyone would like to work, They company are particular in choosing their workers, Their employees are dedicated, Loving it!
Pros
Peaceful atmosphere, and ever willing to invest in their employees, They sponsor their employees education, and offer tuition re-embursement.
Cons
There are some downtown when you can not get enough hours, unless willing to travel to other facilities to pick up.
Productive place to work , events set up with employees outside of work, and comes with a workout facility.
Distribution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 18, 2017
A day at work is picking orders for our customers with accuracy. I have learned many great things at this company such as healthcare and how big of an impact we have on the hospital. We are saving people's lives everyday. The management here is very understanding to personal problems willing to work with you and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job is the long hard hours of health care . I really enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
Great benefits especially paid time off .
Cons
Apt of hours
April 24, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and are happy that you know you're making a difference! Thank you for your dedication to WellStar and the communities we serve.

very good company to work for
PBX Operator (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 17, 2017
team working environment! friendly staff.. great opportunities and long term! great benefits and a place to learn and grow within the company and better opportunities.
April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback!

Great place
Patient Access Administrator (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAApril 14, 2017
Nothing but great things to say about this place they train quickly and they make sure that you have all the tools you need to be the best you can be at your job
April 24, 2017

Thank you for your specific feedback! We are happy to hear you feel you have what you need to succeed.

very fast paced..
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 11, 2017
I have learned a lot and there is still more to learn, the hardest part of the job was the operation for the MAs, leaving my patients and co-workers behind...
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Everyone is not treated as an equal
I enjoy working for Wellstar
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAApril 9, 2017
I find that the people I work with work together to get things done. On night shift you never know what your going to get because so many people are coming in from the ER. But overall I like it because I work on the med surgery floor and get to see and experience a lot .
April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We are happy to hear about your experience in Med Surg!

Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 9, 2017
Wellstar has very helpful team members who will go above and beyond not only for patients but for each other as well. Benefits are pretty good as well.
Pros
Flexable schedules, good benifits, funwork enviornment
Cons
pay rate
April 24, 2017

We place great on value team-centered environments and work to provide excellent benefits for our team members. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

productive and great place to work.
Case manager (Former Employee) –  Mariettar GaMarch 31, 2017
Great Job Wellstar, keep up the great work!! A typical day at work was organized, friendly, productive, energetic, team building, spirit building. full of confidence. Management was awesome, the most friendliest, kindest, non controlling. Gave you ownership to do your work, never breathing down your back and are pretty flexible with work hours. Allowed you independence, cared about your input and always want the best for staff and customers.
April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our page. We appreciate your outstanding feedback!

I used to love my job there
Clinical Chemistry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 30, 2017
until I began to notice employee favoritism and inconsistent application of HR policies.I also felt that basic issues had to go through an extremely long process with upper management when they literally have had no connection with the techs working the bench. That was my responsibility as middle management and it was not taken seriously until reviewed and implemented, sometimes many weeks or moths later.
Pros
promoted employee satisfaction with monthly birthday celebreations, etc
Cons
did not complete this value to its core due to employee favoritism
Needs work
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 30, 2017
Assisting the surgeons and surgical procedures for the OR, was a great experience for me and to help change lives was the best part of the job at Wellstar.
Pros
Health
Cons
Pay

Want to know more about WellStar Health System Inc?

Ask a question
Good Experience
Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 18, 2017
This is a great place to get experience for people who want to become some type of healthcare provider. It has good benefits such as tuition reimbursement.
April 24, 2017

Thank you for your comment on our page. We value your feedback!

Great Entry Level
Patient Account Management/ Refunds Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 14, 2017
I analyzed accounts and provided great customer service to customers. Good place to work and expanding in a lot of areas. They hire from within the company first.
Go Wellstar Paulding!
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Wellstar Hospital Paulding Co.March 3, 2017
One of the best places that I have ever worked. Wellstar is coupled with family and team spirit. You can always get a warm welcoming smile and hello from the staff. Management is always working to improve staffing in areas needed. Our surgeons are some of the finest in the medical field with a willingness to improve service and care for the patients. We are one of a new, small, but growing hospital that is headed in the right direction of healthcare. I pray that the staff continues to grow, the smiles warm every heart, the team from the greeter to the CEO continues to represent Wellstar Paulding as a top priority in patients care, and last but far from least; that we continue to always provide the best Customer Service in every department.
Pros
Warm greeting and smiles from all staff. Free soup every day, all day.
Cons
under staffed in the OR at times leaving employees to work many hour.
Harsh Culture
Director (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 24, 2017
Harsh culture. Staff level and front line leaders are excellent. Sr leadership creates hostile work environments. I would strongly recommend that this is not the place for sr leadership opportunity
Great Place to Work!
Sr. HR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 22, 2017
The workplace culture is based on trust and it creates an environment where people work together towards the goal of taking care of patients.
Medical Office
Medial Billing (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 19, 2017
I worked in the insurance dept, medical billing dept, and did all front office duties. I had the ability to learn different things.
Pros
Loved working in the Float Pool.
Cons
They did away with my job in Float Pool
Great place as staff nurse
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GAFebruary 16, 2017
I started for Wellstar after relocating from up north. I found work to be balanced and enjoyable. My salary was great until I changed to another position. They recognize experience which is awesome.
ok
Unit Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 16, 2017
too much management. lots of micromanagment. little to no opportunity for advancement. low pay unless your a doctor. good culture overall and lots of great people work there
Great company to work for
Sterile Technician (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 16, 2017
Great company to work for with many opportunities.with many opportunities to go farther within the company. Very friendly teamwork and straightforward information.
Pros
Can swipe badge for anything, can join purchasing power within a year
Cons
High turnover
Fun place to work for.
Sterile Processing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 13, 2017
A typical day at Wellstar Hospital is processing instruments for thirty to forty cases a day. Everyone works as a team. The hardest part of the job is caring too much for patient s and my employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WellStar Health System Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

WellStar Health System Inc Reviews by Location