Welspun Corp Ltd. Employee Reviews

Productive place of employment
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  9301 Frazier PikeJuly 27, 2017
A typical day for me is training employees new task and overseeing them on their daily activities. The culture is being a handworker you shall be rewarded. I do not believe any part of the job is hard, as long as an employee is trained properly. The most enjoyable part of the job for me, is to work as a team to get the task accomplished.
Fun place to work at workplace friendly
Lead Man (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 31, 2017
In charge of bring quality material to be use for customer satisfaction. Also keeping accountability of order and size to have proper run. Just wasn't a stable line of work.
Pros
Workplace friendly
Cons
Lack of work
Was very unsafe
Pipe Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 8, 2017
Had to save a friend's life, no room to advance in the company. Extremely long hours and consecutive days working to tired for family life. There benefits are almost non existent.
Cons
The company is ok but for the cold weather
NDT QA/QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 27, 2017
Welspun is good and people would like to work there for a long time because of job security. The city was cold for my family that was why we left then
Pros
There is nothing like free lunch.
Cons
Someone else paid for the food
It's an good company to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for welspun only problem I had was we were out of work for a whole week due to production issues other than working safely this is an overall good company
Pros
Good money
Cons
No breaks
A typical day at welspun pipes was a challenge
Grinder Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 9, 2016
At welspun pipes, a full day of work consisted of manufacturing pipe for pipelines around the world. ive learned to bevel pipe, work with different diameters and how to repair pipe. management was not the best. co workers would work hard and longs hours working together to get the job done, the hardest part of my job was roling the pipe. the most enjoyable part was getting the job done.
Pros
good experience
Cons
Job is not secure, not the safest environment to work in
work rotating shift
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 31, 2016
welspun to me was a dangerous job to work at.it seem like the manager didn't care about safety at that time i was there at start up some it might be better now.
Pros
i made good money working alot overtime
Cons
it was a unsfe place work at that time
Great Co-workers
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 17, 2016
Had a Great team that I worked with and the supervisor's where great also. The environment was okay, and the work was hard, but okay.
good job overall
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 16, 2016
typical work day consisted of driving around to different sights collecting and shredding personal documents on the sight
Dangerious
Grinderman (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 26, 2016
The job is one of the most dangerous. Be on your toes. It is a great job to have for 3 months but if you get sick or injured you will be laid off in a heart beat.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short employment time.

Want to know more about Welspun Corp Ltd.?

Ask a question
Poor managment
quality control (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 25, 2015
The company was not a bad place to work for. I was hired as a temp. For quality control. When hired I noticed a big difference in the direction of the two departments. Where quality was to ensure good quality pipes where to leave the warehouse. While production wanted to get as many pipes out as possible. This difference caused confusion between the two departments.
Nice place to work
Sr. Assistant - PPIC (Former Employee) –  KutchSeptember 25, 2015
nice place to work with good work environment. Better place to learn with colleagues with work. Management is too good for employee.
productive
Welder and Plasma Cutter (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 16, 2015
Welspun, is a good to work, it provides opportunities for advancement. I've learn a lot about the manufacturing of pipes during my time at Welspun.
avrage
Sr. operator (Current Employee) –  L-SAW PLANTAugust 5, 2015
everything is good but job is not secure COMPANY always believes in "zero defect and zero effect " company providing good facility to learn company also have additional trainer for employee to increase their knowledge ...
Pros
lounch quility is avrage
Cons
avrage
Sears McCain
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little RockJune 17, 2015
This was a great job for me especially with me starting at a young age. I loved the people that I worked with and the customers that came in daily. The opportunity for advancement was impeccable!
QC/QA Engineer
QC (Former Employee) –  LITTLE ROCKApril 25, 2015
1- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.

2- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products.
3-Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
3- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
4-Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.

5-Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
6- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service.
7- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities.
8-Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.

9-Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
Many API violations
Slacker (Former Employee) –  Little RockFebruary 6, 2015
Witnessed and kept records of Trans Canada 36" pipe which was Jumped thru the Hydro Tester without being tested just to improve production numbers. What are the odds that two consective pipe have the exact same test results???????????
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Not enough room to list them
na
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed my job at Welspun. I know my job, and would go back if the opportunity presented itself.
management is the worst
Bead Grinder/Back up Lead (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 30, 2014
was picked on because of the way I walk, talked, smell, or whatever the prejudice were result in me loosing my job
The job is dangerous
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 26, 2014
This job isn't worth the pay rate. There are too many accidents there and the culture leaves no room for advancement. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you have to deal with incompetent people controlling the heavy machinery that can cause death and the working in the conditions of whatever the weather would bring that day. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you got paid every week.
Pros
some overtime if wanted
Cons
so hard to get on permanent