Welspun Corp Ltd. Employee Reviews

work rotating shift
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 31, 2016
welspun to me was a dangerous job to work at.it seem like the manager didn't care about safety at that time i was there at start up some it might be better now.
Pros
i made good money working alot overtime
Cons
it was a unsfe place work at that time
good job overall
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 16, 2016
typical work day consisted of driving around to different sights collecting and shredding personal documents on the sight
Dangerious
Grinderman (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 26, 2016
The job is one of the most dangerous. Be on your toes. It is a great job to have for 3 months but if you get sick or injured you will be laid off in a heart beat.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Short employment time.
Poor managment
quality control (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 25, 2015
The company was not a bad place to work for. I was hired as a temp. For quality control. When hired I noticed a big difference in the direction of the two departments. Where quality was to ensure good quality pipes where to leave the warehouse. While production wanted to get as many pipes out as possible. This difference caused confusion between the two departments.
Nice place to work
Sr. Assistant - PPIC (Former Employee) –  KutchSeptember 25, 2015
nice place to work with good work environment. Better place to learn with colleagues with work. Management is too good for employee.
productive
Welder and Plasma Cutter (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 16, 2015
Welspun, is a good to work, it provides opportunities for advancement. I've learn a lot about the manufacturing of pipes during my time at Welspun.
Sears McCain
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little RockJune 17, 2015
This was a great job for me especially with me starting at a young age. I loved the people that I worked with and the customers that came in daily. The opportunity for advancement was impeccable!
QC/QA Engineer
QC (Former Employee) –  LITTLE ROCKApril 25, 2015
1- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.

2- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products.
3-Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
3- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
4-Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.

5-Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
6- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service.
7- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities.
8-Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.

9-Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
Many API violations
Slacker (Former Employee) –  Little RockFebruary 6, 2015
Witnessed and kept records of Trans Canada 36" pipe which was Jumped thru the Hydro Tester without being tested just to improve production numbers. What are the odds that two consective pipe have the exact same test results???????????
Pros
decent pay
Cons
not enough room to list them
na
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 29, 2014
I enjoyed my job at Welspun. I know my job, and would go back if the opportunity presented itself.

Want to know more about Welspun Corp Ltd.?

Ask a question
management is the worst
Bead Grinder/Back up Lead (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 30, 2014
was picked on because of the way I walk, talked, smell, or whatever the prejudice were result in me loosing my job
The job is dangerous
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 26, 2014
This job isn't worth the pay rate. There are too many accidents there and the culture leaves no room for advancement. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you have to deal with incompetent people controlling the heavy machinery that can cause death and the working in the conditions of whatever the weather would bring that day. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you got paid every week.
Pros
some overtime if wanted
Cons
so hard to get on permanent
Good pay for the work
IDOD Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR.August 4, 2014
Work is not hard for what you are paid. Benefits are good. The hours are long. And your schedule will change every two weeks.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Welspun is a laid back place to work somedays easy some days hard and it be very hot in the summer time and very cold in the winnter
QC/QA sample prep (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 2, 2014
Being at Welspun showed me a lot of things that i didnt know. the job site was great the pay was great and more the co-worker was laid back as well as the managers.
Pros
free lunch, bonus pay, hoilday pay
Cons
nice breaks, great benefits
The insurance is very affordable.
Heavy Construction Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 13, 2014
To much favoritism, no breaks, days off, don't care about employees, its all about numbers.
Cons
they cut your pay when things get slow
Off days taken for production.
Repair Welder (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 14, 2014
When you are hired in you are given a schedule that is never followed. I worked 30 nights straight without time off and had to leave early one day after that and they took my profit share for the week because I wasn,t scheduled to leave early. I didn't work the set schedule.
Pros
good pay and profit shares
Cons
absolutely no time with family
welspun
Welder/ Machine Operator- GMAW (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 31, 2014
I was operating the GMAW welding machine which was the first weld put on the pipe to keep the formed together.
nice job with good pay
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 31, 2014
a nice place to work, there is a lot of hard working people working 12 hour shifts rotating every two weeks but its also a dangerous place to work if you cant follow safety guidelines,we lost one employee and had several amputations and bocken bones.
Pros
good pay
Cons
inadequate management, no lunch break
Do not work here
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 15, 2013
I've worked factory and construction jobs most of my working life. This job is BY FAR the worst. It's completely unsafe. The pay is horrible, and they treat their workers horribly.
Cons
everything
good working area.
engineer Auto maintenance department. (Former Employee) –  anjar,kutchMarch 15, 2013
learn in all type of machine , like crane, fork lift, matirila handling equipment.
Pros
free transpotation
Cons
short brake

2.7