Plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Implement maintenance activity on the shift and perform the routine inspection with the help of mill Wrights.
- Plan the job for millwrights on the shift.
- Ensure the maintenance work quality performed by the millwrights.
- Ensure housekeeping level up to date, spare availability in shop floor. Inform critical spares to planner / maintenance head daily basis.
- Training of Technicians related to Maintenance techniques, Job Safety Analysis, Lockout & Tags etc.
- Execute up gradation project of the equipment for de-bottle necking the process.
- Report the breakdown analysis to Supervisor of maintenance in regards to the reduction of equipment down time.
- Implementation of SAP
- Implement OSHA standards in work culture to achieve zero recordable injury.
- Report of planned job status to maintenance supervisor.
- Ensure the machine drawing, spare, tools, PPE availability in shop floor.
- Formulates and coordinates program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts, and associated documents.
- Coordinate with production supervisor to maintain the condition of spiral welded pipe manufacturing equipment.
- Plan the breakdown, preventive and shutdown job execution.
- Manage millwright attendance and their schedule.
- Perform the tool box meeting
- Manage and evaluate millwright work performance
Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Two- four years hands on experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. or
Technical millwright certificate with 15-20 years Hands on experience with similar equipment.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Welspun provides a safe work environment, competitive pay with incentive bonuses, and an excellent benefits package. Must pass drug screen and background check.
Welspun is an equal opportunity employer.