Wenatchee Valley Medical Center Employee Review

View all Wenatchee Valley Medical Center reviews

Interesting place to work. Enjoyed learning about radiology procedures
Radiology Receptionist/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAAugust 28, 2012
Busy office.
Scheduled radiology exams, ie, MRI's, CT's, mammograms, ultrasounds, Xray, Dexa scans and nuclear medicine studies. Worked closely with doctors, nurses and technicians.
Pros
large facility
Cons
lack of leadership/guidance

Other Wenatchee Valley Medical Center Employee Reviews

it is ever changing
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wenatchee, WAFebruary 17, 2017
My job entails such a variety of things from phone to patient care. The most enjoyable is doing medicare wellness visits. I get to spend lots of time with the patient prior to the visit with their practitioner. The patients appreciate and I love it.
Largest Medical Center in the area.
RADIOLOGY RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Wenatchee, WANovember 17, 2015
Loved working at the Wenatchee Valley Medical Center. Kept busy scheduling patients for their radiology exams. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping patients and working alongside my co-workers. My job was busy and productive but still a fun place to work. The hardest part was learning how to code insurance. There was quite a variety in my shift but I worked half of the day during the busy afternoons and the other half in the evenings.