WENDY'S CREW MEMBERS NEEDED (New Buffalo)
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - WENDY'S NEW BUFFALO - CREW MEMBERS
STARTING PAY IS ABOVE MINMUM WAGE!
Our Mission: "To Serve The Customer Beyond Their Expectations! Each Time! Every Time!"
Crew Member performs a number of important duties in support of our valued guests: mainly prompt, courteous, and accurate delivery of menu items to customers, including cash register operations, food preparation, and cleaning tasks.
We promote from within our Crew Members.
Crew Members Must:
- Interact with customers in a pleasant, courteous, and up-beat fashion. Smiling is an expectation!
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn, reliable and a true team player.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene
- Follow food safety procedures according to company policies and health/sanitation regulations
- Maintain a safe working condition through vigilance and reporting
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Understand and Follow the direction of the Shift Supervisor and/or Restaurant Manager
- Promote a drug free, alcohol free atmosphere
- Have reliable transportation and phone
- Maintain a Guest-friendly demeanor
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- High school diploma or GED desired
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
Qualified candidates apply in person, 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, at WENDY'S NEW BUFFALO, 11449 O'Brien Court, New Buffalo, Michigan, 49117
No Phone Calls Please!