The most important characteristics for this role are high energy levels and attention to detail combined with an overriding desire to be entrepreneurial in creating and growing a 'business with a business'. The ideal candidate will have completed a degree in Audiology at the four year level, with Master's candidates considered as well, desires to be based in the Las Vegas, Nevada area, and can be certified in the State of Nevada in 30 days.
The Werner Institute of Balance and Dizziness, Inc. is an Audiology and Physical Therapy clinic that specializes in the assessment and treatment of dizziness and balance disorders. We have two locations in beautiful southern Nevada.
Insight into the Las Vegas Lifestyle:
- Low cost of living and quality of life are both optimum – large city conveniences with a mid-sized city feel.
- Fastest growing city in the US in recent years providing plenty of opportunity to build a practice.
- 300+ days of sunshine a year.
- Real Estate pricing at a 10 year low with plenty of property availability for any taste.
Required Skill-Sets and Characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit a must – some business skills a plus.
- Friendly and Outgoing Personality a must!
- Self-motivated and disciplined, empathetic and highly professional..
- Budget management experience (paper clips to salaries)
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to see the Organizational ‘Vision’ coupled with a Winning, Anything is Possible Attitude that facilitates and perpetuates a “can-do” and change oriented culture among the staff.
- Must thrive on the intensity of working multiple tasks simultaneously through until completion.
- High level of integrity (background checks performed).
- Oversee as Audiology Director the daily vestibular testing and interpretation.
- Audiological consultations and evaluations.
- Access to over $500,000 per clinic of diagnostic equipment to advance your skills.
- Hearing aid selection, dispensing, minor service/repair, and fitting
- Community and professional outreach and education
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- The goal will be to develop, with the assistance of WIBD, a comprehensive Audiological Testing and Hearing Aid business in at least one of the WIBD facilities. You would be mentored by a Doctor of Audiology with over 35 years experience in developing your own business in dispensing hearing instruments – so plenty of support is available.
- Successful candidates must have excellent communication skills and the ability to counsel patients regarding vestibular testing and hearing aid technology.
Enjoy these Great Benefits
- Flexibility of time spent with patients
- Entrepreneur environment without the stress
- Educational Workshops
- Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness programs
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Short/Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Plenty of Time Off (15 days) + paid Holidays (10)
- License, CEU & Professional dues allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- High Earnings Potential
Experience and Education
- Au.D or Master’s Degree
- Dispensing knowledge/skills preferred
- Some experience in an office/clinic environment preferred.
- Bi-Lingual with English and Spanish a major plus and impact on earnings
- Re-location package possible
The Werner Institute for Balance and Dizziness, now known as Fyzical Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading facility that utilizes...