WES Health System

WES Health System United States Employee Reviews

A good company to work for
Therapist II (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 23, 2015
its a good company by the pay is a little low for the therapist position. The client and staff are a great team to work with.
flexibe, no professional growth
Anonymous (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: poor management
WES is a good company to work for if you want flexibility, And will be okay with no professional growth.
Management is horrible,
Raises- if so, are given at a 1% every other year, if you are lucky.
Management doesnt appreciate staff, nor do they recognize hard work,
I am extremely happy that I worked for WES just because I now know the qualities I will be looking for in a company.
Provide assistance to families in transitional situations
STLS Case Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: being able to assist transitional families obtain a sense of grounding.
Cons: this was a temporary, contracted position.
I would spend my day following up with students and their families at specific schools in inner city Chicago. I was able to learn about resources in the area that i was previously unaware of. My manager was always readily available to answer questions and offer support. My coworkers and I got along well although our interaction was limited due to being based in different schools. The hardest part was trying to follow up and with some of the families due to change in address or telephone number. I enjoyed being able to provide the families with information regarding resources to better their present situation.
GRATE JOB
(SBBH) BEHAVIORAL HEALTH WORKER (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: great administration personal
Cons: if you dont get to work on time you can expect to be reprimanded
THE WORK PLACE WAS VERY PLEASANT. DRESS WAS CASUAL BUT PROFESSIONAL. THE ADMINISTRATION WAS VERY FARE, AND OVERALL IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST JOBS THAT I HAVE EVER HAD.
I enjoyed working there
Director Child and Family Outpatient Services (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: cared about the community
Cons: budget cuts.
I was able to be promoted from a master's level intern to a director after years of demonstrating my capabilities.
psychiatric rehab services
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 8, 2014
Day required facilitating skill building groups , integrating clients into the community recovery goal planing and documentation
Could have used better management
Therapist III (Former Employee), Phila, PaApril 23, 2014
Need better management and supervisors to incorporate better team work.
Worst Place
Therapist III-Art Therapist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2013
Management does not value the mental health of either their clients or employees. Disorganized and chaotic work environment.
Good place to work for, I got a lot of experience there.
Program Support Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 20, 2013
Cons: they support you in furthering your education
I learned a lot about working on my own. My co-workers were very helpful to me at anytime, this was a fun place to work at. I learned a lot about mental health and I got to interact with a lot of different people.
Great place to work at, with continuous professional growth and support. Quality work always gets rewarded.
School-Based Counselor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2013
Since I started working with WES Health I never had to look back. I was provided with trainings to keep growing professionally and to work more and more efficiently on the assigned tasks. WES Health System understands its employees abilities very well and provides them with the opportunities to keep moving forward professionally. Very supportive and encouraging environment. I am glad that I joined WES.
School-Based Counselor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 14, 2013
Great place to learn different personalities in the workplace; and learn about your work style at the same time.
School-Based Counselor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 29, 2012
Working for WES Health has been a learning experience in that I was able to train in new Interventions, such as; Anger Coping, Think First & C.B.I.T.S. Productive as far as, providing services to School-Based Students and receiving incredible knowledge of School Social Work. My fellow Clinicians were enjoyable to work with in this honor system that we all established when it came to making sure that each person was on task, as well as, completed all necessary documents. Some of the cons associated with working at WES were related to being micro-managed by supervisors and administration. Overall, I found WES Health a perfect place to learn different aspect of Human Behavior within the staff, Administration, & in working with the school children.
Hard Work, great results
Therapeutic Support Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: 50-75% travel
Independent contractor, providing support for children in crisis, and work on goals and outcomes throughout the day.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2012
WES has trained me in medical billing. I have exceeded the exspectations of my supervisor.
Exepience allowing me to help others
Case Manager (Former Employee), North Riverside, IllinoisFebruary 15, 2012
I worked as a Case Manager linking pregnant woman and parenting mothers to available services in the community.