Wesco Aircraft Employee Reviews

great place to work, with full benefits,
Assembly Worker, (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 11, 2017
I learned so much worhing at Wesco Aircraft, It is a fast face invironment, with friendy co-workers, I will absolutely recomment my friends for an employment at Wesco Aircraft.
Management needs an overhaul
CRS (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 5, 2017
It was bad work environment. We were overworked and underpaid. Problems occurred and the management didn't rush to correct them.The work load was not divided evenly.
Fun place and a lot of nice co workers
Warehouse Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 1, 2017
Great place to learn experience but job advancement is limited. Great co workers in every department and helpful and willing to help. Have great holiday gatherings .
great management and work place.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXSeptember 27, 2017
great management,great benefits, great job, company phone. i would greatly recommard this job to anyone. its monday through friday off on the weekends
benefits
Great Job...Poor Ethics
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2017
I recently had a fall out between my supervisor and myself at the company. I complained to much about the safety concerns for me and my colleagues. We were being lifted on pallets 4-5 levels high with no safety harnesses around disheveled hazardous materials products. After my leave I sent HR videos and countless photos of how the warehouse was being run...on top of the racially biased things being said here...that of which I brought to my supervisors attention and he brushed off. I hold ethics in the workplace to a high standard so therefor I do not hold my tongue when wrong is being done.
Pros
Good experience. Small-family type enviroment
Cons
Petty childish behavior from seniority. No code of ethics
Quick paced work day with lots of multi tasking
Chemical Buyer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 11, 2017
Everyday was different, there were new issues- Learned something new everyday even 2 years into the career.
Aerospace Industry very detailed orientated and fast moving.
Team Leads were used to Micro Manage buyers whereas directors and middle managers weren't as helpful.
individual work load everyone had their on clients and were in high cubical. not much conversation- age varied from recent college graduate to adults nearing retirement.
constant failure due to the workload being unmanageable. contracts that promised customers things we could not provide. No acknowledgement for a job well done- Customers only noted when something was missed and production was stopped rather than give notice when miracles were worked on expedited orders with long lead times.
Gaining relationship with site personal and suppliers and building friendships that last outside of the workplace.
Pros
Relationships with suppliers and site personnel.
Cons
Work load unmanageable
High paced and engaging
Chemical Buyer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 5, 2017
Every day is different. Some days, work is very fast and hectic. Other days it can be slow. Definitely need to be able to focus for this job. Challenging but there's a lot this job can teach you
Not a fun place to work for,not so productive,very stressfull,Racist.
Warehouse Supervisor/Lead (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 28, 2017
Bad work environment, poor management, not connected with there employees. Racist,alot of favoratism the manager only carrs about her bonus and not the people that work countiless hours to make that place what it is today.
Pros
Laid Back
Cons
No communication, and benefits.
Good place to work, great people
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 27, 2017
Awesome place to work. Great culture, great people and lots of opportunity. The management is very friendly and down to earth. Their is opportunity to travel and see many of the other locations.
Hectic and chaotic workplace
Helpdesk Technician II\Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 4, 2017
Working at Wesco was very difficult. Users are not regulated by their supervisors, and do not respect the ticketing system put into place to allow IT to manage their time.

The day was a panic-filled user running up to my desk one after the other, either because a ticket was placed but it had been 5+ minutes and their problem wasn't fixed, or no ticket placed and they just wanted immediate help, no matter what IT was doing at the time.

I was interrupted at lunch, when in meetings with my superiors, and working on higher priority tasks by people who simply complained louder, and wanted their issue fixed first. My superiors would agree that this was inappropriate, but would no support any steps taken to correct the behavior of the users.
Pros
Flexible hours (as much as there could be), often free food brought in by other departments, who would share with IT
Cons
Inability to manage workflow, and therefore meet deadlines. Unsupportive management. Combative users.
Not a lot of room for growth
Master Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2017
Hardly any PTO or sick leave. Management isn't responsive to new ideas, probably because of indifference from corporate. Awful work environment, expected to be quiet at all times. You'll be promised a title change and it'll take months to happen and to get your salary raised to match your advancement.
Opportunity
Warehouse Puller (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJune 20, 2017
Plenty of overtime when its needed. Comfortable professional environment with cool management. Learned a lot about stock trade and business . A big opportunity for hard workers.
Great place to work to gain knowlede and experience in the Inventory field.
JIT Onsite Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 16, 2017
Great place to work, I've learned so much from this opportunity, such as handle ADHOC and AOG request, working closely with Wesco's Program Manger to complete new bin add projects, compiling Backorder Report and imitating Stock Counts. Working with people that truly motivates you to be the best.
No room for advancement and high turnover
Chemical Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
Regular long hours if you actually complete all your work (most employees don't). Driver does not deliver your product in a timely manner. Approved time off is not covered (ie. Expect to do all the work you missed during approved time off or vacation when you get back). Great medical benefits and retirement packages. Decent pay to start off but raises are normally small and merit increases are not given.
Pros
Great hours when you don't have to do overtime, great medical/retirement benefits, great on the job training
Cons
Long hours usually required, no teamwork, supervisors are not helpful, product delivery system is inconsistent and unreliable
Okay but no respect
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Valencia, NMMay 31, 2017
I did not enjoy working there because the managers had no respect for there workers , plus they would force you to stay longer even if you couldn't for any reason
great place to work
Purchasing Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 18, 2017
Everyone very much cares about their work. Not a lot of office drama. Management takes concerns and suggestions seriously and do what they can to help.
Pros
lots of pot lucks and catered food.
Cons
if you're not latino, your'e a bit of an outsider
Going down hill...
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 20, 2017
Big company buys smaller company, fires knowledgeable management, replaces with own, unrealistic deadlines to increase revenue for the company, bonuses for big rigs at the low level worker's expense. You know, that sort of thing.
workplace
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 3, 2017
Wesco as a company is a great place to work for. The company is actually on the customer's site and that's a plus for me, due to the fact that i used to work for the customer. I still have that same good relationship with them. So the communication between us is great. Wesco could work on the people they have as managers. Some people think when you become managers all you do is sit in front of a computer and watch your team work themselves to death. That I don't agree with. Regardless of your title, you are suppose to work as a team as one. At the end of the day we as a whole represent the company itself to the customer.
great place to work, chalenging
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 3, 2017
it was great to work on such company
it was good to be able to work with all areas of the company
communicate with al the departments
great people on all areas
most of my peers were dismissed, with the new upper management
Pros
everyhing in the company was a pros
Cons
nothing
No stability
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAFebruary 26, 2017
Good place to work, the only issue is there a bit of a middle management issue. If you can handle multiple jobs given to you and not have the resources or tools to do your job. Then you can work here.
Pros
Pay, and flex in hours
Cons
Middle management, tools to do your Job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wesco Aircraft. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8