WESCOM CREDIT UNION Employee Review

View all WESCOM CREDIT UNION reviews

Wescom
Administrative Services and Facilities Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Management is out of touch. No room for advancement. Operates like a bank and not a credit union.

Other WESCOM CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

horrible place to work
Mortgage Loan Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 23, 2017
The unfairness and micro management in this place was second to none! I had a horrible manager who didn't care about anything!
People would get in trouble for anything and everything!
Do you have to use the bathroom and step away from your desk for 5 minutes? get ready to have an email from your manager when you come back asking you in caps WHERE ARE YOU????
I never experienced stress the way I did working for this company before. There was favoritism and double standards constantly!
I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Wescom is a great organization
Sr. Telephone Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CASeptember 10, 2017
I do at all times recommend Wescom Credit Union for my friends, family, and peers as this is a top rated Credit Union. The benefits are excellent and the compensation is at par with market value. The work in the call center fast paced andsometimes stressful, but if you can manage to survive, you can survive anywhere!