WESCOM CREDIT UNION

WESCOM CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

The best part was the drive in the morning
TELLER (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJuly 1, 2015
I thought a lot of the Credit Union because the members were always so nice and I was very happy to help them. I opened accounts did loans DMV and Teller duties
They are an unethical company!
Management (Current Employee), PasadenaMay 22, 2015
Pros: Company is local to Southland
Cons: Ethics
Pains me to say it but, they are an unethical company and a major disappointment to work for as indicated by their robust turnover. I have worked for many years and have never been asked to compromise my ethics or integrity but, I was at Wescom.

You have been warned stay away this employer will bite! Honest and Integrity are on plaques on the walls but do not exist at this workplace.
Wescom
Member Service Representative - MSR III (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 7, 2015
Great company, awesome co-workers. management need to be trained more. sales are becoming a main goal for this credit union
Very fun place to work. there was team work all the way
loan document drawer/funder (Former Employee), Anaheim Hills, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Great Insurance benefit, extensive amount of over time, very positive environment to work in.
My typical day at work would be to prioritize the documents that came in and make sure that there were no files where the lock rate expired. Make sure that the Purchases were first and then HELOCs,Conventional, and 1 st Mortgage's were done in that order.

The most enjoyable part of working there was my co- worker's.Always team player and very help full.

The management there always made sure that we had our pot locks and bought lunch for us when it was month end.
work is fun and a learning experience
TELLER (Current Employee), california,caMarch 3, 2015
a typical day at work is opening the branch, making the coffee, getting my station ready for the members, taking the members deposits and withdrawals
Telephone Service Rep
Telephone Service Representative (Current Employee), Anaheim HillsFebruary 3, 2015
Good Training, lots of management support. Some members may be irate, but most of all they are good. Staff members are good to work with.
You get rewards like movie tickets free if you get some compliments from the bank customers.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: you get rewards like movie tickets free if you get some compliments from the bank customers.
Cons: no giggling, talking while in call center, very strict to their employees
After I quit from another company seeking for better compensation, I work with this company. It was the opposite of the other one. This place was a very serious place. I just stayed with them like 1-1/2 years only and quit. The only thing I was thankful was I learned about money and banking.
Frontline branch atmoshpere
MSR I/ MSR II (Former Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAJanuary 16, 2015
Fun competitive environment. Team oriented with aggressive sales goals.
friendly workplace
Teller (Current Employee), West Covina, CANovember 4, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: management isnt that friendly at times
I enjoy working for wescom great hours and awesome benefits.
Excellent work environment and company
Loan Funder (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: bonus, lunches
I enjoyed my job duties , professional atmosphere and management. Friendly co-workers. Company cares about employees.
Left employer due to relocation
President/Branch Manager (Former Employee), Sugar Land, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Overall the employer was great to work for, left due to family relocation.
Wescom Credit Union
Not Sure (Current Employee), Anaheim HillsJune 7, 2014
Pros: salary is okay, lunch everyday
Cons: micro management, poor training, lack of respect, outdated management style
Rather limiting potential and constant sense of being held back. Minimal training, and expected to know everything in a moment's notice. Would prefer to work in a more professional environment where the higher ups aren't constantly talking behind your back or spending most of their day visiting each other. Total lack of communication and disregard for explaining your role. One particular manager feels it is necessary to treat the employees as if she/he is much smarter than her employees, and makes sure to treat employees as to make sure they know she is the manager. I thought the 60's where gone.
stressful and micro-managed
processor (Former Employee), Anaheim OperationsApril 2, 2014
Too bad the mortgage division, CUSO Mortgage Isn't run like the rest of the company. No formal training, no management support system, and the"old BOY' system certainly in play here.

co-workers are great and make the place tolerable but Sr. Mgmt needs work.
Fast paced environment
Member Service Representative I (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAFebruary 24, 2014
I enjoyed the customers I had at this job and management was friendly.
Great team to work with.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CaFebruary 5, 2014
Fast paced environment, good member service. Ability to learn most aspects of financial institution if your willing to learn.
Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer (Former Employee), Pasadena, CaliforniaJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: constant interaction with new companies - never stagnant
Cons: travelling
Business Development Officer -

Research & acquire new select employer groups into our organization

Conduct Presentation to acquire company/organization to executive management

Implement roll out of credit union benefit to company/organization

maintain relationships with companies through constant on-site visitations
Wescom
Administrative Services and Facilities Specialist (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Management is out of touch. No room for advancement. Operates like a bank and not a credit union.
A nice Credit Union to be employed at
Member Service Representative II (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CANovember 18, 2013
I would provide assistance to our credit union members via phone or in the branch. Tasks such as personal assistance with members accounts, submission of various loan applications, funding of loan and certificates, auditing, administrative duties, and maintaining personal cash drawers. Management was very professional, friendly, and passionate about their place of work, I was also surrounded by co-workers who became family and friends outside of work. The hardest part of the job was the opportunity and compensation. The most enjoyable was interacting familiar and new faces every day.
I would like to explore the possibility joining your company. It is my desire to utilize my work experience to the fullest possible extent.
Human Resources Specialist II (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 4, 2013
Monitor employee time-keeping and time management
Customer Services which includes solve problems and investigate/resolve
a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information,
setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request.
Handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests
Fast pace fun job.
Member Service Representative II (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: great hours, competitive pay
I would answer calls and help people with general inquiries. I enjoyed helping people with any questions they had and help them with managing the accounts they had.

WESCOM CREDIT UNION Salaries

Member Services Representative
$19.00 per hour

WESCOM CREDIT UNION Photos

Booth held by CRU Real Estate group and associates.