Wesley Enhanced Living Employee Reviews

Well maintained active facility
internship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 2, 2015
As an intern student I enjoyed working with the clients. The atmosphere was warm welcoming and well organized. I was able to bond with my assigned clients while attending to their daily needs.
great learning experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 2, 2015
Learned a lot of medical terminology along with new skills for my new career and education. Management wasn't the best, but they made it work most of the time.
No Advancement when a cook position was avalible
Utility/Secondary Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 27, 2015
I would never recommend anyone to work for this company cause management is bad and is not there for the staff and there's no communication between staff and management.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Does not pay well
Wesley enchanced living
Dietary Aide/Cook,utilities (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 18, 2015
I believe the mangement has no idea what they are doing but overall the people are ok. i beliebe the comp[any should consider hiring more people to help make the company raise there hiring people that dont what to work
PRODUCTIVE PLACE OF WORK
Certified Nursing assistant (externship) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2015
The Facility was real good at welcoming in the class I was in for the American Red Cross. The staff there was great and played a big role in our gain of knowledge by putting us in situations that could benefits us as well as a CNA.
productive
Dining Server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2015
On a regular day you coem in put your personal things away, check which section you will serving, and what your side work is! start your side work as far as setting us garnishes, soup stations, desserts. Than check to see who you will be serving so you can prep they're drinks and food
Pros
free food
Cons
didnt work as team
beautiful atmosphere
Student Nursing Assistant (Clinical Rotation) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2015
love this place
great experience
very strict
food is delicious
workers are amazing but of course theres a few (everywhere you go) that just mess it up) but overall a 4.5 out of 5
Pros
location
Cons
very strict
overall great place to work
Personal Care Aide Med Certified (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia PAFebruary 23, 2015
relationships developed between staff and residents made this place a wonderful place to work. Typical day was very busy with short staff, but we always made it work. Relationships between coworkers were very strong and we were always there to help each other out. Hardest part of the job was being understaffed, while the most enjoyable part of the job was the residents, they made work so much more enjoyable .
Pros
advancement opportunities
Cons
management/employee communication could have been better
Rewarding Job
Full-time/Part-time (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Working with the geriatric population could be both trying and rewarding at times. Managing care in resident's homes allowed me to connect with them on a different level. Became very close with my residents over the years and grew to know them all well.
Pros
residents, coworkers
Cons
monotonous routines
Good Place To Work
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2014
On an normal day at work, its very different than most jobs. I learned how to better deal with patients and help them cope with different things. The co-workers are amazing. The hardest part of my job is not getting attatched to the residents. The most enjoyable part of my job is that im learning something new everyday.
Amazing
Internship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2013
I did my clinical rotation there and the facility was beautiful and very clean. The staff was friendly and showed us how to apply what we learned in a real life setting.
Pros
beautiful facility, great lunches, great staff
Cons
n/a
fun workplace
Clinical experience (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 25, 2013
IT WAS NICE AND CLEAN. THEY TREATED THEIR PATIENTS RITE, I LOVE IT THERE.
Rewarding environment to work in.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2013
It's been an enjoyable experience working in this part of the healthcare industry. The residents and co-workers are both great. My day usually consist of paperwork and monitoring dining services provided in the main dining area and the cafe area. We work as a team with other departments to execute any events for the residents.
Enjoyable place to work and help others
Recreational Therapist Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2012
Everyone is helpful and all staff is bettering the lives of the residents who live there.