Wesley Enhanced Living Employee Reviews

productive
Dining Server (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: didnt work as team
On a regular day you coem in put your personal things away, check which section you will serving, and what your side work is! start your side work as far as setting us garnishes, soup stations, desserts. Than check to see who you will be serving so you can prep they're drinks and food
beautiful atmosphere
Student Nursing Assistant (Clinical Rotation) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: location
Cons: very strict
love this place
great experience
very strict
food is delicious
workers are amazing but of course theres a few (everywhere you go) that just mess it up) but overall a 4.5 out of 5
overall great place to work
Personal Care Aide Med Certified (Former Employee), Philadelphia PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: management/employee communication could have been better
relationships developed between staff and residents made this place a wonderful place to work. Typical day was very busy with short staff, but we always made it work. Relationships between coworkers were very strong and we were always there to help each other out. Hardest part of the job was being understaffed, while the most enjoyable part of the job was the residents, they made work so much more enjoyable .
Rewarding Job
Full-time/Part-time (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: residents, coworkers
Cons: monotonous routines
Working with the geriatric population could be both trying and rewarding at times. Managing care in resident's homes allowed me to connect with them on a different level. Became very close with my residents over the years and grew to know them all well.
Good Place To Work
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2014
On an normal day at work, its very different than most jobs. I learned how to better deal with patients and help them cope with different things. The co-workers are amazing. The hardest part of my job is not getting attatched to the residents. The most enjoyable part of my job is that im learning something new everyday.
Amazing
Internship (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2013
Pros: beautiful facility, great lunches, great staff
Cons: n/a
I did my clinical rotation there and the facility was beautiful and very clean. The staff was friendly and showed us how to apply what we learned in a real life setting.
fun workplace
Clinical experience (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 25, 2013
IT WAS NICE AND CLEAN. THEY TREATED THEIR PATIENTS RITE, I LOVE IT THERE.
Rewarding environment to work in.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2013
It's been an enjoyable experience working in this part of the healthcare industry. The residents and co-workers are both great. My day usually consist of paperwork and monitoring dining services provided in the main dining area and the cafe area. We work as a team with other departments to execute any events for the residents.
Enjoyable place to work and help others
Recreational Therapist Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2012
Everyone is helpful and all staff is bettering the lives of the residents who live there.