Wesley Spectrum Services, with 11 locations located in Southwestern Pennsylvania, is a regional human services organization with headquarters in the Pittsburgh area. We work for over 3,000 children and over 7,000 family members in our unique school, mental health, and family programs. It is our mission to provide transformational support for children and families as they strive to become more independent, responsible and caring members of the community. We also strive to create a work environment that is positive and rewarding for its employees; a setting where growth, teamwork, diversity, health and safety are means to meet the charge of our mission.
To provide superior customer service to all Wesley Spectrum visitors, consumers, and staff. This includes front desk and reception, and administrative support to assigned programs/departments and staff.
There is one full time and one part time position available at the Washington Outpatient Clinic. The full time position will work 3 day shifts and 2 afternoon shifts per week. Afternoon shifts are from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. The part time position will work both day and afternoon shifts as needed.
HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Ability to organize tasks and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to exhibit cultural sensitivity and to contribute to a work environment where diversity is welcomed and supported
Minimum of one year in office setting environment, or clerical, receptionist duties or related experience.
Licenses, Certifications & Clearances
- PA Criminal and FBI DPW Clearance
- Child Abuse Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing excellent client service as first point of contact for clients, employees, vendors, etc. who enter the office building. Greets and screens visitors for building reception, ensuring security procedures are followed. Directs visitors to appropriate staff person and/or department.
- Answers telephone, providing information to customers and/or transferring or directing callers to appropriate parties.
- Retrieves, sorts and distributes ingoing and outgoing mail; utilizes stamp postage system to ensure proper mailing; provides assistance to prepare express delivery service.
- Provides assistance on office photocopier, printer, fax and follows up with service providers for maintenance of equipment. Distributes faxes to mail boxes, when necessary.
- Performs clerical support as needed, such as agency specific software usage, such as filing, data entry, word processing, preparation of agendas, email communications, compiling information, etc.
- Follows front desk procedures as assigned; and follows agency specific procedures for check-in of visitors.
- Orders, stocks and distributes general office supplies; maintain office supply inventory.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION AT WESLEY SPECTRUM SERVICES, YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:
Thank you for your interest in Wesley Spectrum Services!