West at Home

West at Home United States Employee Reviews

Working with customers from the comfort of home!
GE Home Delivery Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FL- work from homeMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Make my own shedule
Cons: not so many hours to choose from
My day at work consist of sitting in my home office alone and away from noise answering incoming calls from customers wanting to confirm, reschedule, or have the delivery agent come back.
It's Okay
Agent (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 15, 2015
It's okay work from home but if you don't meet those numbers each week you will be terminated from the skill/assignment. The good though is that they have other skills that you can be hired for. However, they pay next to nothing.
Flexible job with sparse hours
At Home Agent (Current Employee), TelecommuteMarch 12, 2015
Hours are sparse, hard to get minimum required hours. Job support is average, mostly through emails. Most enjoyable part of job is interaction with customers
My summary
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee), Zachary LaMarch 11, 2015
My Job Duties: Was processing incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (ex: Names, addresses, credit card numbers.) Answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempted to make up-sells. In ensure quality or customer issues are escalated using established procedure and brought to resolution (Ex: Chat, Email, Message board, Phones, Etc.)
Not what you think
Customer Service (Current Employee), work form homeFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: setting your own hours
Cons: they lie about pay rates
The only good thing about this job is being able to set your own hours. Pay is quoted at a certain rate by the hour but is actually not what is quoted. They will take your total hours for the week & divide them by the total pay for that week to insure that you made minimum wage. However they will tell you that you are being paid for example $12 an hour for some days/shifts and other may be less than minimum wage so then they take the excess you made on the $12hr shifts to make up for the shifts that don't pay minimum wage. Communication is one sided and poor to say the least.
good work at home job
Phone tech (Current Employee), Lusby, MDFebruary 13, 2015
this job is a good way to work from home and make some extra cash the hours are good the people are friendly and you get to help with many different skills and products
Great for stay at home moms
customer service (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor pay
Love working at home, saves on gas! A great way to have a flexible schedule for mommy's who have demanding schedules with kiddos. However, pay isn't very good, although they pay very consistently, no wait times.
Love my Job
Call Center Rep (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: working at home
Cons: no cons
Working for West is the best job I have ever had. There is always available help. The pay is great and co-workers are awesome.
My Time with West
Customer service / Queue rep for incoming calls (Current Employee), Douglasville, GAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: setting my hours
Cons: not enough hours available
Excellent job with ability to set my own hours and work from home. I am very self motivated and enjoy that I can do that.n
I have the ability and the chance to learn several different jobs .
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Every Sunday, I would schedule my work time and pick hours that would best fit my schedule or school workload. I think that the most enjoyable part of this job to pick your own hours. Every now and then I would have customers that would give me a hard time since they would call and demand requests that was against the client's company policy.I didn't have any co-workers per say but my supervisors were always on standby ready to help.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: awesome
This company allows you to set your own schedule, management is great, Company is great.
Best job ever. No commute.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Cañon City, CODecember 27, 2014
Pros: make my own hours
Cons: sometimes hours are hard to come by. you are required to work a certain amount of hours per week.
Love working from home. Pick the hours I want & love talking to people. I work very early in the morning so I have the rest of the day to do whatever I enjoy.
I've learned patience is a true virtue & empathy goes a long way.
I have great listening skills.
Management is helpful.
Co-workers are also helpful, but since I work from home, don't deal with them on daily basis.
Hardest part of job is that you are required to work a certain amount of hours per week, and being retired sometimes you can't get the time off you would like.
Great working with customers
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 4, 2014
I loved problem solving with customers and working from home
interesting
Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 3, 2014
I would conduct over the phone orders for customers. It was an at home job so that was a great advantage of having to set my own hours. I enjoyed working with the company and learned a lot being a customer service rep.
had fun working in the recreation room with the patients
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE (Former Employee), queens, NYNovember 17, 2014
• Answered the phone for patients family
• Switch Board
• In recreation room cleaned after patients
• Took patients outside for events and smoke time
• Kept up with the patients paper work
• Played games with the patients
• Went to each floor and made sure that all my assigned patients has water and what they needed, or call nurse if they need to be changed or anything
• Made sure the patients was comfortable
Fun
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 12, 2014
Pros: job is at home
Cons: fight for hours
My typical day consist of taking calls from a call center. The actual job occured in the comfort of my own home.
West At Home
Customer Service, Home Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NENovember 3, 2014
Pros: create your own schedule and hours. good for making extra money on the side.
Cons: not enough steady hours, no benefits, no paid vacation
West At Home is good for those who don't mind spending time searching for hours or using WAH as a part time position. I wouldn't suggest that WAH should be used as a primary source of income, for the hours varies constantly. Some weeks you have 30-40hr work weeks, and then others 5-20hr work weeks (which is more constant than the 30-40hr work week.)

West At Home does allow you to set your own hours and create your own schedule, when hours are available in their Spectrum.
flexible hours
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 27, 2014
Able to make my own schedule, work when i could.Just difficult when i had little kids at home.
a great independent and team enviornment
At home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 30, 2014
My work day consisted of enrolling students in school and changing their future with a prominent education background. I worked solo as well as with 3 other departments to ensure the successfulness of our students.
no stress
At Home Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), HomeSeptember 18, 2014
pick up your hour and work your shift . work at the comfort of your own home

1 2 3 4 5