West at Home

West at Home Employer Reviews

Great place to work for when it comes to supplemental income
Customer Service Representative, (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2014
This is a great company to work for if you are looking for extra income or if you are temporary out of full-time work.
A very convenient job for single moms
Teleservices Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 23, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: schedule is on a 'first come first serve" basis
I enjoy the convenience of being able to work from home and spend more time with my children. I am able to create and adjust my own schedule.
Nice
Call Rep (Former Employee), Oheha, NEJuly 22, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
It's a nice place to work. Paid training was amazing! Who doesn't want to get paid for training?!
Great At Home Job
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 17, 2014
This is a remote company that enables you to work from home, a typical day involved setting up office work space and prepared to provide call center setting customer service. I learned additional discipline because working at home can make you want to be more relaxed however you still have to provide excellent service as you would if working in an commercial – more... office.

The hardest part of the job was the daily routine, the most enjoyable part of the job was though virtual; the managers and co-workers were great people to work with. And not having to commute to work. – less
West At Home gives me the basis to enhance my customer service ability.
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 17, 2014
I love the fact that I get go work from home, I also love the thought of having to rely on myself when a problem happen to occur.It makes me a stronger customer service representative, it also show me that I do have a good communication skills and able to resolve problems on my own.
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 12, 2014
A typical day at work was awesome
I learned to have patience
The most enjoyable part of the job was working from home
inadequate amount of Hours
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), San Antonio, TxJune 30, 2014
There aren't ever enough hours for the week. In the past 3 years I have only had 4 40 hour weeks.
Great site
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stone Mountain, GAJune 24, 2014
Take in calls and help customer with the different things that each customer needs that day
This job was very flexible, which is what I need for my private life of caring for family.
Virtual Office Assistant Customer Service (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours.
Receive calls from customers needing assistance with gift card balances, looking for products online or at their local store.
Some callers needed assistance with company policies, baby register or their rewards program. Received complaints/compliments and sent those to Corporate or attempted to assist. Acted as supervisor for other customer service – more... agents. Assisted agents with company policies, minor technical assistance.

Noted the content of all calls. Transferred to other departments or Companies when necessary.

Helping customers was the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Not very impressed
Customer Service/Order Taking (Current Employee), Based out of Omaha, NEJune 3, 2014
Pros: it involves working at home
Cons: i don't wish to work at home any longer.
Not what I would consider a great thing. Very part time, many IT issues, hours extremely hard to acquire.
Able to work from home.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 23, 2014
Pros: work from homw
Cons: system poorly organized
poor training & assistance. Schedule could change at a moments notice
Seasonal Remote Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEMay 21, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: payrate
Able to work from the comfort of my home. Assisted customers via inbound calling mechanism. Enjoyed working one on one with customers. Supervisory personnel exceptional.
good
Customer Service representative (Former Employee), at homeMay 5, 2014
working with all types of personalities can be challenging however i always put myself in everyones shoes and no matter the situation i always try to see their point of view regardless.been doing customer service for over 7 years now. i enjoy changing a customers day by putting a smile on their face.
Working for West At Home is a good source of extra income.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Arlington, TXApril 27, 2014
Pros: i can make my own hours.
Cons: the pay is low.
I enjoy working for West. I enjoy interacting with the people I talk to. Sometimes people call in and they are in a bad mood. Most of the these people have told me that I made their day better just by my cheerful attitude and the way I treated them. I am able to set my own hours, so it meshes well with my other responsibilities. I take calls from the – more... advertisements shown on TV: AARP, Physicians Mutual, Shark Vacuum, etc. I talk to a wide range of people of all ages. – less
Prouctive work from home job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Omaha NEApril 16, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short contracts
Regular 12 hour work day or 8 hours you pick your schedule
I learned on this job to be an Administrative Assistant
No management
We all communicated through a chat
The most enjoyable part of this job is making the customers satisfied
Very productive place for a full time college student.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Omaha NebraskaApril 10, 2014
Greet and assist customers
Answer phones and respond to customer inquires
Assist customer needs for products
Answer inbound calls
Great Work at Home Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Foxworth, MSApril 8, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no set posting time for hours
West At Home is an excellent employer for those who want to work from home while balancing life. Depending on the contract, there are plenty of hours to go around, although some contracts are seasonal and slow at certain times of the year. The staff are very helpful with any questions you may have. The hardest part of this job is scheduling hours, since – more... hours post randomly and one often has to "waste" several hours looking for hours before you actually see them. The most enjoyable part of this job is the flexibility of scheduling work around life, instead of the other way around. – less
Low pay
Agent (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSApril 3, 2014
Pros: work at home
Cons: low pay, no hours
Although it is very convenient to work at home, the pay is low and it can be quite difficult to get enough hours to get by.
Great place to work.
Customer service and sales (Current Employee), All of USAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: very easy and fun.
Cons: no hours.
Great place to work but needs more hours. The best hours are between Nov. and Jan.
Great company to work with.
Home-Based Spanish Speaking Agent (Former Employee), Cochran, GAMarch 27, 2014
Very good company when you needed something. They were very informative, and the supervisors were very helpful and they were always trying to help in any way they could.

1 2 3 4 5