West Coast University

West Coast University Employer Reviews

Excellent workplace with wonderful coworkers and great opportunities for growth.
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2014
Student Centric
Admin (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 21, 2013
Fantastic place to work! Student centric. A place where students are the center of what we do. Great environment to work at.
Productive and Professional work experience
Founding Science Department Chair (Current Employee), Ontario, CAAugust 8, 2013
Pros: excellent compensation
Cons: insurance premiums high-no contract or tenure.
I worked for this company for ca. 5 years. This is an excllent company to work for, in terms of benefits, environment and Supervisors. Lack of job security and slow advancement are two factors that are affecting me personally at this point. Otherwise, I would keep for this companny for several more years to come. I am 100% satisfied with my work.
Typical FA job.
FINANCIAL AID OFFICER (Current Employee), OntarioJuly 24, 2013
Day to day job is to meet with students and determine their federal aid eligibility. Complete files and meet benchmarks. Currently management is in process of revamping the FA process. Co workers are great. Management can be better; if you have children this might not be the best place as they are not as flexible in work hours.
Fast paced
receptionist (Former Employee), los angelesApril 30, 2013
This school has expanded in the past year. You are always on the go and there is hardly any down time.
Great school, great managers, great place to work.
Admissions Representative Team Leader (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMay 17, 2012
Dealing with potential students can be challenging, however with good coworkers the chalenges are not as frustrating.