West Coast Vascular Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good
CST/Hospital Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAMarch 11, 2015
This was a great place to work unfortunately it was too far and i was unable to relocate. I started in Ventura but was asked to go to Santa Barbara but company was unwilling to help relocate. Great experience and benefits. Great co-workers.
Pros
Good Pay, willing to teach me. great experience, nice co-workers
Cons
2hr drive
West coast vascular
VASCULAR ASSIST (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CADecember 10, 2013
Review of patient insurance before procedure began to verify coverage, checking in and pre op patient, labs, consents, prep patient, assist in procedures, post op care, recovery, discharge, and continue with the next patient as they arrived.

I learned insurances inside and out, authorizations, cpt and icd-9 codes, assisting in vascular cases, sterilization procedures.

Co-workers I have been blessed to work with, regardless personality differences, communication is always key, smile and always offer to assist them if you can. An office isn't about MY JOB and YOUR JOB when it's a unity in providing the best care for patients.

The hardest part of my job was getting a strong answer when there was a question in how they wanted certain situations handled. Working for 4 surgeons, each had their own preference in how they wanted certain patients treated.

The most enjoyable part of my job was making a difference in the patient's life. Relieving pain, making them smile at the end of the day, feeling like they have options in their level of pain and look forward to relief. I love working with patients, making a difference, fighting for my patient's rights against their insurances and to me, that is the most rewarding part of my job.
Pros
patient care, patient relations, helping the patient feel better
Cons
Never a chain of command to follow, continuous circles when needed guidance