West Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,955 reviews matching the search
Dedicated Trainer/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 25, 2016
Both the Site Director and Operations Manager were outstanding . They set the expectations clearly then supported me while I met and exceeded those expectations.
Customer Account Representative
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMay 23, 2016
• Ensured that all customers' needs were met through a needs based conversation.
• Help customers with ordering and refilling patient’s prescriptions and providing coverage information for prescription insurance.
• Collected payments, making sure that each customer is satisfied and every need is met by the end if every call.
• Meeting quality goals weekly and resolving patient issues on a daily basis.
• Reason for Leaving: Relocated to Hawaii.
Productive day at work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2016
A typical day is calling customers who are pending to disconnect services and trying to win them back.

I learned how to use telephone ethics and how to type.

Management was fair.

Co-workers easy to get along and helpful.

There is no hard part to this job.
Great place to work!
Suggestive Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 20, 2016
Great place, good benefits !! I really loved working here before I moved far away.

My co workers were very docile and nice. Hardest part of the job was the long hours but the pay made up for it.
Pros
The pay is excellent, good HR department
good job
CSA (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 14, 2016
very good place to work. very flexable job. good atmosphere and people to work with. you are allowed 3 breaks during your shift if needed however you are only required to take 1.
Customers and Co-Workers Were Great
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2016
I enjoyed working at West Helping the Medi-care part D customers and my fellow co-worker, Management needed work and policies were not realistic
Pros
Co-workers were friendly
Cons
Everything else
Ex Employee
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHMay 12, 2016
I was only there for a month in 2008. I was getting paid $8.00 an hour. Chump change. It was a depressing point in my life. I lost my job at Delphi when I was at $26.00 per hour so I saw a $18.00 per hour cut in pay. For all of the stuff that I would've had to learn in that classroom at West, the pay wasn't worth it. I'm glad I'm out of there.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Chump change pay, revolving door employer
Great Sales experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 11, 2016
Working for West was a great experience. Making me expertise in sales and customer service work I am ready for any position looking for this kind of experience.
Greatest Branch of Service
Administrative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAMay 11, 2016
The Army teaches discipline and focus along with self Morals. Plenty of room to grow and leadership could use some improving. However, war is always a possible and most be focus and prepared for anything.
Fun place to work
Citi Bank Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 4, 2016
Learned new skills over the phone, co workers were always motivated and had a very positive environment. Hardest part of the job is when you get send home because of low call flow.
productive but stressful at times
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMay 3, 2016
A typical day at West was all over the place. You never knew how your day was going to go since it's a call center and it could go from good to bad then back to good in a matter of minutes. I learned what a call center environment is like. My manager was very distant and barely had time to communicate with the workers. My co-workers were all polite. The hardest past of this job was getting used to the customers that called in and were rude. The most enjoyable part of this job is that they would have vendors come in for our lunches.
Ups and downs
CSR/Production Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 3, 2016
Typical call center environment, allows you the opportunity to learn new tasks, covered the cost to attend school for licensing and allowed chance to study so focus could be targeted at passing the exam.
Pros
tip incentives, contests, open door policy
Cons
costly healthcare, change in management
Ok
Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 29, 2016
Company expects things the customer don't want to hear. We cant always provide a customer with full details if they don't consider it
Fun and Productive work place
TELEMARKETER (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 21, 2016
Fun And Productive workplace. Easy call customer relations. No cold calls. Quality customer support representatives.
Very stressful for the pay
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 21, 2016
There are good and bad things, including the manager can go either way, but personally, if you are not a rockstar 100 % of the time, you are pushed off the side and treated like nothing.
What was the most enjoyable part of the job?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was Satisfying my customers, with knowledgeable information on home appliances they were looking to purchase or purchased. It was a very easy job with nice customers, and fun working environment.
Rewarding and productive very fast paced enjoyble
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 21, 2016
Very rewarding company to work for. When I began it involved reading scripts on the computer and processing orders for products seen on television. I was promoted to FEMA which involved helping people receive compensation for their losses due to hurricane Katrina...
Fun Atmosphere
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 20, 2016
At West I would make outbound sales calls to existing ATT cell phone owners with new promotions and plans they could switch to. I really liked that I worked independently, but if I had questions I could go to any of my co-workers or manager for help. The hardest part of this job was working with so many different systems, however if I wasn't sure of something it was easy to talk to my co-workers to help me out.
West is now Alorica
Production Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 18, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at West Corp. The relationships that were built there are still strong today. I really enjoyed the team building exercises and special events.
the best call center ever
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 17, 2016
i enjoyed working with my team. this job is the reason why i fell in love with working with customer service. handling calls for att was the best ever for me.
Pros
unlimited over time
Cons
cant find one