West Corporation

West Corporation Employer Reviews

Great starter job for college students
various positions (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 15, 2014
Some company's within West are flexible with your schedule.
Strive to do better each day and you can easily be promoted.
Company tends route more calls to more productive agents which is unfair.
Short breaks.
Company appreciate needs work.
Incentives are hard to achieve at times even though they make them sound good and easy.
Benefits absolutely suck.
kept busy
Phone Agent (Former Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: breaks and full lunch
Cons: no pay increase for production skills
fun environment, friendly co-workers, pressure from bosses each day.
High paced
Service Representative (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 14, 2014
Pros: lot of hours
Cons: seasonal job
Great opportunity to help people from your local community
Productive workplace with the best employees.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Beaumont,TXOctober 12, 2014
Pros: extended lunches
Cons: no raises
A typical day at work was interesting never known what type of client that would call.I learned to multi task.management and the cow workers were awesome and sweet.
Unprofessional company.
CCP (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 12, 2014
Pros: overtime and pay
Cons: management, unprofessionalism, turn around rate
The turn around rate there is ridiculous. People are let go for as little as one mistake while others remain with an abundant amount of the same mistakes. The company gives you bad reviews if you are terminated making it hard to find employment elsewhere in the same field while it remains on your resume. The management is unprofessional and tends to – more... have favoritism. – less
High turn around call center
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 10, 2014
Pros: you can pick up as much ovetime as you like
Cons: short breaks, high turn around
A very high call volume, I would have to try to gain the SSN within seconds. I was trying to sale AT&T phone service. I had a required amount of lines to sale a month. I was very good at it. They had a bell and a chalk board to keep track.
Great work from home job!
Remote Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 9, 2014
I am trained in several types of call-taking thanks to West.
unorganized company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 9, 2014
I was put in a sales position although I was asked if I was interested in sales and I answered no. I was uncomfortable at the work place
Great place to start a career
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2014
West is a great place to work if you trying to start a career for long term employment.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Hampton, VAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: repetitive work
Other than the monotony of the call taking, great environment.
Very Professional place to work
Operation Team Supervisor (Current Employee), Valley, WAOctober 2, 2014
I have worked in different call centers over the years and this is the most professional place by far.
long hours and abusive customers
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Reno , NVOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: see above
Company requires over time with no notice and the inbound call customers were very abusive to employees with no management backup. Breaks and lunches were held during certain times but couldn't be taken the last hour of shift.
The experience was great
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee), Portmore & 7east west trade waySeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch and staff bus ride
Cons: n/a
I have learnt alot, i have done trouble shooting and activation for american citzens who are experiencing issue with there cable boxes and internet modem
overall job
Telemarketing Representative (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 29, 2014
Very good job. Nice environment. friendly and laid back. good opportunity to move up.
Great Place to work, with amazing management staff
Technical Support and Customer Assistance (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 29, 2014
Highly recommend this company for anyone looking to learn a basic knowledge of the automotive lube industry.
great atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Very good team of workers and management I enjoyed the atmosphere and a typical day was just busy and you learned a lot
great atmosphere
Good Company
Windows Linux System Administrator (Current Employee), Westminster, COSeptember 25, 2014
West Corporation is a good overall company to work for. Management has worked with me ever since I started to expose me to as many basic aspects of being a Window System Adminsitrator.
introduction to call centers was good.
Administrative Assistant to Site Director (Former Employee), Niles, OHSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the people and helping them anyway i could.
Cons: they needed to end (and finally did) the friend hiring that went on with the supervisors.
Was promoted from calls to administrative assistant to the Site Director. I was able to advance, to learn new things but to use my talents as well. Greatest part was just getting my projects and just running with it. I don't need a baby sitter. I kept me very busy and I really enjoy that.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rocky Mount North CarolinaSeptember 23, 2014
We were multi-trained in taking more than one type of calls. One skill consisted of ordering medication for members and the other skill as assisting others with operating their computers.

About West Corporation

Spoken every day, in every way. To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized – Read more

West Corporation Photos