West Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,983 reviews matching the search
Productive with free lunches
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 23, 2016
The training was wonderful and was a week long and training updates are regularly. There are also weekly meetings with Supervisor
Pros
training material provided
Cons
healthcard and breaks
I've always loved talking to people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHJuly 8, 2016
I took customer service calls for At&t. I enjoyed every day being different. Every customer was a unique person with a different need.
good
Training and Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIApril 14, 2016
Learned a lot at this location, politics are heavy and work life balance is poor. I am suppose to write more about company. Call center, low hourly pay, but potential high bonus awarded
Good times
Workforce Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 27, 2016
I appreciated my time at West. I learned so much and had incredible leadership. I had to reach out for development, but once I did I was able to grow my career.
It's a fine place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 11, 2016
This was a pretty fun work environment. It wasn't the easiest job, as I was basically cold calling people in an attempt to upgrade and sell new wireless devices.
Great Sales experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 11, 2016
Working for West was a great experience. Making me expertise in sales and customer service work I am ready for any position looking for this kind of experience.
off days
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WEST (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 13, 2016
company no longer in business but was an ok job to work for pay was decent easy job easy to take off if you need to or to call in if you have an emergency
West is now Alorica
Production Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 18, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at West Corp. The relationships that were built there are still strong today. I really enjoyed the team building exercises and special events.
Okay employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJuly 1, 2016
Busy during peak times, sometimes you will next obnoxious callers but you do learn during training how to deal with callers like that
Best coffee
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 16, 2016
From what I've gathered west ha changed quite a bit. When I was doing b2b sales for at&t there was no cap on commission. Now tell a current west employee that & watch their reaction!
Great place to work with plenty of advancement opportunities
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 7, 2015
Great work environment to be in. Supportive management team within each department. They hire internally first, so there is always room to grow and advance with the company. The best part was always having something new to learn and being around co-workers that also wanted to grow with the company.
Very good place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILJune 2, 2016
Loved working here. Great customers. Only downfall alot of bad management skills. I would work there forever if I didn't have a bad team lead.
good job
CSA (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 14, 2016
very good place to work. very flexable job. good atmosphere and people to work with. you are allowed 3 breaks during your shift if needed however you are only required to take 1.
it is an alright workplace
RETENTION – CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 4, 2016
no vacations
no employee retention
Great employee turnover
Pros
Cons
no insurnce and poor salary
Too Laid Back
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 12, 2015
This establishment pretty much accepts anyone. It maybe because the turnover rate is so poor.I worked in the SIk dept. it was new developmental project. we were treated like babies but suddenly thrown to wolves after a couple of weeks. The program itself was flawed. Pay was Great. Overtime was available. The fact that most employees there had attitudes and handle certain situations unprofessionally was beyond me. Hopefully they have improved under new management. I mean this was '12.
Pros
Pay, Breaks, Vacation
Cons
Attitudes
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 7, 2016
The training was long, but it prepares you to work effectively on the floor. The environment is fun and fast paced. They also give you the opportunity to pick up or drop off hours without penalty.
Really enjoyed all the overtime available
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 16, 2015
I really enjoyed all the hours I could work at this job. But I really didn't care for the atmosphere. The supervisors did not care if you had a life outside their doors. There were no benefits and I really hated the scripts with this company.
Pros
all the hours of overtime & money
Cons
scripts
Very Professional and Upscale but enthusiastic company.
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 5, 2016
Gained 3 years experience in Short sales, REO , and Foreclosures. Learned how to sufficiently multitask in computer systems such as Home Base, Home Saver, Equator, Lafa, Commit 4 forms, as well as out look, and Microsoft word.
West was a good place to work.
Quality Assurance Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 27, 2016
I really enjoyed working at West. This company was a good place for students and for someone with a second job. I like this company also because we had three shifts at one point.
Traditional call center operations without commissions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 15, 2015
Six weeks of training rather than three weeks for most call centers. Bonuses are small and far between. Calls are not reviewed when derogatory customer reviews are given, preventing an unbiased review of the actual service provided.
Cons
Call reviews are not accomplished after derogatory customer reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9