West Dermatology Employee Reviews in United States

Need to update their system and treat their employees better
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMarch 19, 2016
My review is that everyone needs an editor. While there were good times, the value system has turned to an unproductive, time consuming tasks, greedy culture.
oversight of western area medical practices
Administrator / Regional Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2016
oversight of western area medical practices with much diversity and travel to 4 locations in CA, 1 location in ID. Oversight of Costa Rican arm of company.
Great field of medicine to work in. Very interesting and a lot to learn.
Front Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CAJanuary 22, 2016
Great field of medicine to work in. Very interesting and a lot to learn. Wonderful back office staff, Doctor, and PA. Fast paced office with great patients.
I love this job
Medical Billing Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 12, 2013
Answering multiple phone lines
call insurance/patients regarding payments
take patient payment
post payments
audit claims
file appeals
I learned how to work medical collections
co-workes were mostly kind, happy enjoyable people whom worked together to get job done
I loved learning this job, the praise i received from the owner and my co-workers
hardest part was not being able to make all patients happy
Pros
working for west dermatology aka medical billing resources and being able to add to my skills
Great for the motivated to learn
Manager - Software Development and Implementation (Current Employee) –  Las VegasFebruary 3, 2013
Good benefits, great for entry level who are willing to work hard and learn.
Highly trained dermatologists
Dermatology practices- Back Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 5, 2015
Highly trained dermatology physicians and physician assistants.
Interesting and fun place to work. Very caring staff and team players. Management is good When illness or time off in staffing occurs the job became harder to complete in the time
allotted. Occasionally other employees would come from other
offices to assist but there were shortages in employees at times.
Pros
free lunches, drug sponsored dinners
Cons
affordable healthcare coverage was HMO
Client friendly atmosphere
Medical Receptionist/Charge Entry (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZDecember 9, 2014
The clients that come in West Dermatology are very pleased for the most part. They are treated well from the time they enter the front door until the moment they leave. The physicians and the PA's go above and beyond to make sure the patients are satisfied with their visit. The back office staff is always attentive to the patients every need when they are being seen. This is a great place to work but the distance is somewhat strenuous on my daily lifestyle.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
distance to get there
Good job
Receptionist/ Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 15, 2015
It was a great job. Learned a lot in my time there. Got to work one on one with great people. Would have continued working if the company hadn't moved out of state.
Busy but uncomfortable
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZMarch 10, 2014
I like being busy at work, having many patients come in interacting with them was the best part of the day. The front office lead made the day feel very uncomfortable it's like walking on egg shells. You never know what kind of mood she will be in. Creates a uncomfortable atmosphere within the whole office. Other co-workers were very nice and a joy to work with. Management was no help. reason for my leaving IS HER.
Fun workplace but hypocritical supervisor.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZMay 14, 2014
I enjoyed my job with them but my supervisor didn't follow through with promises at date of hire and also disciplined employees for things such as cell phones when he did the same thing. It was not business related. Overall, I enjoyed this job and most of the time it was a very fun environment.
Pros
overtime was sometimes available, which helped me out.
Cons
i wanted to be back office from the start but never got trained.
Enjoyable place to work
Receptionist/Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CADecember 13, 2012
I enjoyed working for West Dermatology.
We were all team players
I really enjoyed working with a great group of people if anyone needed help we all worked with them to get the problem solved.
Pros
upper management did care about us.
Interesting position
Clinical Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 26, 2013
Worked at this office during my externship through Heald College. Loved the office environment and the people. Very interesting learning about integumentary system and various diseases. Would love to work here permanantly
Pros
experience in my field
Cons
employer was not hiring for full time positions
Temporary position
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 25, 2014
Liked the people and the ability to choose when I worked. Enjoyed my assignments.
Pros
work hours flexible.
Cons
por pay
One of the most educational jobs I have ever had
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 25, 2013
SKin is one of the most interesting organs. I love to be part of patient care and all that it details
Pros
everything

4.2