West Fargo Public Schools Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Special Education Paraprofessional
Special Education Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  West Fargo, NDNovember 6, 2015
I loved the classroom I was in, my coworkers, the kids that I worked with and the overall job! I wish WFPS paid more for their support staff. It's tough when Fargo and Moorhead pay so much more for their special education paras. The job was so rewarding and so much fun. You actually feel like you are making a difference in the lives of your students that you are working with. Great job! Loved it.
Pros
rewarding, great coworkers, the KIDS
Cons
Pay is not competitive with neighboring school districts.
Standard Coaching Job
Assistant Swim Coach (Current Employee) –  West Fargo, NDNovember 22, 2015
Typically you just coach for a few hours each week day and then meets in the evening/weekends every now and then. Coaching staff is awesome and super fun to hang out with. Coaching is very rewarding, especially once you get to the end of the season and see how much the athletes have improved because of the things you have told them in addition to their hard work. Hardest part of the job is dealing with high schoolers.
Pros
Easy hours, decent pay, super relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Pay isn't amazing
Positive work environment
Student Teacher (Current Employee) –  West Fargo, NDMarch 12, 2016
Here I learned how to work and engage with students. I also learned how organize and create innovative unit plans, then carry out teaching them.
Rewarding work
Substitute Special Education Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  West Fargo, NDJuly 18, 2015
As a substitute Special Education Paraprofessional I was able to work with Special Needs children in grades K-12. The work was its own reward. To see a child blossom with your assistance and guidance and be there to help the teachers with projects when time allowed.
Pros
Awesome kids!
Opportunities
Kindergarten Teacher (Current Employee) –  FargoAugust 1, 2014
This district provided opportunities for self growth and professional development. It is an unique place to work.

4.2