West Georgia Health Employee Reviews

Very great first entry job
Community Outreach Dietitian (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great support
Cons: lower pay
I provided nutriton education and diabetes education to the community, Great work environment. Wonderful work life balance and great tools to provide excellent education.
I have learned a tremendous amount of skill set working for this home health agency
Home Health Case Manager (Current Employee), Lagrange, GaJune 16, 2015
This agency has equipped me to handle independent work environment and it has help to sharpen my judgement. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the paperwork. The most enjoyable part of the job is becoming apart of your patient's family and how they trust your judgement.
Love the people
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Small work area
The people I worked with were amazing! The area the lab is in is very small but functional. The Pathologist over the lab is also an amazing person.
Nice Place to work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAMarch 30, 2015
Learned a lot of great things by working here. However, I'm looking for career advancement in Atlanta, GA . Its very busy and steady workflow and I take on lots of responsibility very detailed oriented and willing.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), LAGRANGE GA.October 17, 2014
Pros: doing what i love!
Cons: so busy at times no lunch and would get off an hour late
I AM JUST IN NEED FOR A CHANGE IN MY NURSING CAREER. I LOVE TAKING CARE OF MY PATIENTS. THE TYPICAL WORK DAY I TOOK BETWEEN 5 AND 7 PATIENTS. I HAVE LEARNED SO MANY NURSING SKILLS BEING ON A MED SURGE FLOOR FOR SO MANY YEARS. MY MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB IS COMMUNICATING WITH MY PATIENTS!
Instructor in class needs to be more prepared and focus on what the student really needs to learn
Radiologic Technology Student (Former Employee), LaGrange, GADecember 21, 2013
Pros: got to experience what is like working in the health department
Cons: regular class was no taught the way it should be.
I enjoy going to the clinics and work. It gave me the experience I needed to be on the field.
Bad pay, Bad workplace
Porter (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAOctober 18, 2013
Pros: insurance rates
Cons: everything else
they pay their porters barely above minimum wage
and they treat them horribly
FRIENDLY STAFF
CNA (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAAugust 25, 2013
LIGHT AND CHEERFUL. EVERYONE IS AMAZING! Co-workers are so sweet and we feel like one big family. The nurses here also are very pro-learning/teaching. I love being about to see new things done everyday.
Excelelnt work environment
Diet Host (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAJanuary 14, 2013
I get meal selections from patients per their diets. I input the patients meal intakes. I work with wonderful coworkers that are ver helpful.
Progressive Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), LaGrange, GANovember 1, 2012
I worked on the 4th floor, and it was fun to work with co-workers and to help patients.
Great co-workers!
RN (Current Employee), CCUOctober 11, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short lunch breaks
Great team workers!
Hardest part is workin 12 hrs.
Working with the patients.
Great enviroment to work in.
ER Tech/ Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAJune 27, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: very hard to take a break on busy days.
Patient care including basic first aid, EKG's, and Venipuncture. I learned how to care for patients emotional well being as well as physical. The management staff was great. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and resolved issues quickly. The other staff members were kind and always available to help in any situation. They were very knowledgable. The hardest part of my job was working with infants and children simply because nobody likes seeing children get hurt or sick. The most enjoyable part of my day was knowing i made a difference in someones life no matter how small that difference may have been.