West Georgia Health Employee Review

View all West Georgia Health reviews

Instructor in class needs to be more prepared and focus on what the student really needs to learn
Radiologic Technology Student (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GADecember 21, 2013
I enjoy going to the clinics and work. It gave me the experience I needed to be on the field.
Pros
Got to experience what is like working in the Health department
Cons
regular class was no taught the way it should be.

Other West Georgia Health Employee Reviews

I learned...
MLT- Generalist (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAApril 5, 2017
Some of the management are awesome but ...there were too many chiefs and not enough Indians...Training in some departments was terrible because the lack of organization or being up to date with critical values, tends to make training a little confusing .
Pros
supervisors
Cons
Organization and clicky staff
Caring and Compassionate Place to Work
Nurse Manager, Inpatient Hospice Unit (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 17, 2017
The department I worked in was filled with many dedicated and caring healthcare providers who genuinely wanted to improve the lives of their clients. Management was misguided in their understanding of what was required to achieve best outcomes and oftentimes promoted those who quickly proved unable to meet the challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Georgia Health. Our community is ready to answer.

West Georgia Health Reviews by Location