5 salaries reported
$13.97 per hour
4 salaries reported
$33.76 per hour
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center offers compassionate and responsive care for the improvement of human life. Our expert physicians and clinicians, and every employee, strives each day to bring outstanding service to the bedside. Serving the West Valley for more than 50 years, West Hills Hospital brings "quality care, close to home."
Many of our services, including Orthopedic Surgery, Gastrointestinal Care and Critical are highly-ranked on a national scale. We provide special places for women and newborn infants including our Women's Diagnostic Center and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. We are home to the renowned Grossman Burn Center.
We house an expansive Emergency Department, now made more accessible 24/7 with the addition of a new helipad. This means a more efficient transport service for the region's burn patients and others who are critically injured.
West Hills Hospital is also an Advanced Stroke Center as designed by the Joint Commission and home to the first accredited Chest Pain Center in Los Angeles County.
Awards and Accreditations:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke in 2015
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Women's Health in 2013
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2015
- First accredited Chest Pain Center in LA County
- Ranked among the top hospital in LA County for heart attack treatment response time
- Designated as an Advanced Stroke Center
- Voted “Readers Choice” in Los Angeles Daily News for 3 years in a row. – less