West Meade Place Employee Reviews in United States

Awful unorganized management with a horrible turn around rate
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 22, 2016
West Meade used to be a great place to work but has done down hill. Management is very unorganized and is all over the place. They barely know what's going on and barely have anything under wraps. Don't expect to work their long people are constantly quitting do to poor management, under staffing, and bad work environments. If you are not "in" with the administrator then your not in at all. They are constantly messing up people's pay checks and even their benefits. Every Tuesday there would always be something wrong and the lady who does the checks would always leave early so you could never get her to fix it, this means there could possibly be let's say 200 out of your check that got missing that your wont see for two weeks, and management knows about Thai problem and does nothing about it. The working conditions are bad, and people are doing the bare minimum at their job. Overall I would say go work for Brookdale or somewhere else they pay much better and treat you better as an employee. West Meade is going through a lot and are constantly loosing business I don't even see how they will stay open much longer.
Cons
Short breaks if u get one at all, poor management, understaffed, some rude co-workers
Nice place, keeps residents active
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 16, 2015
Started my day by getting report & checking on my residents. Started medication pass to my residents. Address any problems that might arise. Finish up meds & chart on assigned residents and any other paperwork needed. Perform any wound dressings or other orders for treatments. Nice people to work with and usually had necessary staff. Hardest part was long hrs.
Pros
Great co-workers
would like a change.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 11, 2015
My typical day at work is very hectic but rewarding. I have learned how to be more compassionate and considerate to others. I learned to be a team player. I enjoy the interaction with fellow coworkers. The hardest part of my job is leaving my residents. The most enjoyable part is the infinite knowledge that the residents have and share with me.
Pros
my residents
Cons
employer benefits and time off
West Meade Place is the place you want to work
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 16, 2015
My position with the company is in a consulting capacity. The daily projects and tasks keep me busy and the flexible schedule allows me to work on projects in my spare time. I enjoy working with my peers, management and the executive level. The most enjoyable part of the job is that there is a level of respect for each and every employee, they enjoy my assistance.
Pros
great environment, healthy company culture
na
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 9, 2015
I liked interacting with the paients and making sure that there needs were being met daily.. I enjoyed providing services to them
Feels like a family
Respiratory Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 7, 2014
I have been with WMP for just over a year now. My hard work has been recognized and appreciated. We all have each others back and work well with one another.
Rewarding
Restorative Nursing & Risk Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2013
A typical day began with putting out any big fires resulting during the time I had been there last, then moved to putting out the smaller ones. The hardest part of the job was being required to do things that felt instinctively wrong.
Pros
made a couple of good friends
Cons
license risk
Fun
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville,TNFebruary 22, 2013
I had fun with the residents daily doing activities such as wii bowling and bingo.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
no room for advancement
Fun place to work.
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 12, 2012
This is a fun place to work and I was able to advance myself within one year.
Pros
everyone very caring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Meade Place. Our community is ready to answer.

West Meade Place Reviews by Location