West Palm Hospital

West Palm Hospital United States Employee Reviews

Productive and very enjoyable
Social Worker (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Good work environment, family feel, people are very nice
Good place for professional growth
pleasant environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 26, 2014
Pros: manager very approachable
Cons: only nurses doing all care
My work experience was a pleasant overall experience. My manager was great,very fair. The staff I worked with was excellent. We worked as teams, there was no techs, secretary, nurses only so we were responsible for all care of patients.
Challenge and fun
Registrar PRN (Current Employee), west palm beachJuly 18, 2014
Everyday is different, some day are overwhelm very busy some are not, it's a big experience for me, working in the ER see it all it's amazing, what I enjoy most is that you know your job and you don't have manager watching every step you do, they trust you and it's your possition to make sure you get the job done. The hardest part of the job is try to collect co-pays, deductables and co-insurans, because 8 out of 10 people to bring money with them when they come to ER but it's a part of our job to make sure we collect, management are getting better, and I'm proud to work for West Palm Hospital HCA facility.
Excellent Hospital with a staff that is wonderful with students.
Student Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: or staff
Loved my time at WPH, the staff was very friendly, and everyone went out of their way to help myself and other students learn and feel welcomed.