West Park Place Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
West Park Place
Dietary Server (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 7, 2016
West Park Place is a nice place to work at. Some time it can get in the way of other things, but I get good hours. some of the people there aren't really friendly.
Pros
i cand request any day off
Cons
Some People aren't friendly
Wellness nurse
wellness nurse (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 26, 2015
The DON changed documentation on a regular basis and eventually got caught by the state. When I quit the administrator tried to get me to sign a paper that said I was quitting as of that day so I wouldn't get my pto time even though I was giving her 3 weeks notice. The facility was totally infested with bedbugs, residents and rooms being treated on a regular basis. Another nurse gave a resident insulin that belonged to an employee who actually ended up having hep c and no one would contact the family or the doctor and I was forbidden to do so. An awful place.
Pros
NONE
Cons
Bed bug infestion, dishonest nurses, dishonest administrator, poor pay
Nice place to work, lacking in communication
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 18, 2015
Both the employees and residents are mostly pleasant to be around. Fun, accepting work environment. My biggest complaint is the lack of communication in my position made it extremely frustrating most days I worked. There were always new "rules" and expectations that weren't communicated properly.
Love my Job
Med Tech, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJuly 8, 2014
I have learn many new things with working with the seniors and it makes my job go smoothly
ok company with few benefits
Nurse Aide/Resident Aide (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 29, 2013
wouldn't mind of having my mom or dad there great place to live
Pros
free meals for employees
Waitress
Dining Room Server (Former Employee) –  Toledo OhioApril 9, 2013
At West Park, I worked as a dining room server, helping the elderly while working there was a very self rewarding position. I enjoyed being able to get to know the people.
The go to man behind the desk
Concierge/ Front Desk (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIOctober 26, 2012
a typical day is me answering phones confirming appointments, taking messages, passing out snacks, handling projects.

what I've learned was a lot about elderly safety, how to handle medication requests, and learned a different computer operations system.

management was great easy to talk to, knowledgeable, funny, they made it almost like a second home for me.

my co-workers was organized and busy which is a good thing I rarely interact with them.

The Hardest part of the job was difficult elderly resident and families, as well as boredom

I most enjoyable part of the job was the residents who wasn't difficult, funny, and friendly, I also enjoyed the hours, and the discount meals "when it's something good".
Pros
monday thru friday schedules, easy going, the friendly residents, and the benifits
Cons
the difficult residents and families, and average pay, and the boredom
nice residence
Assistant cook/kitchen help (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJune 13, 2012
was the same routine each day which was nice.I learned how to prepare meals large enough for 90 plus residence.management,i dont care to comment.
Pros
forming relationships with the residence
Cons
was put on restrictions, so they let me go

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Park Place. Our community is ready to answer.

West Park Place Reviews by Location