West Point Lincoln Employee Reviews

Easy job & life Balance but not a lot of room for advancement and little to no benefits
Warehouse Tech & Truck Driver/Part delivery (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 27, 2012
i enjoyed working for the company because it was easy to work around my college classes for my first year of college. However, i disliked the fact that i was working for minimum wage and had no benefits with the company.
Pros
scheduling, hours available
Cons
no benefits, minimum wage, & no advancement opportunities
Fun place to work
Professional Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2013
Typical day is as the cars assign, those were the one we made sure was completed. I learned to work fast and good. Management was great, I worked well with co-workers. As for the hardest part of the job, I had no hard part. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with great people, and wonderful management. Great place to work.
Pros
time when company bought food
Cons
health care
the company needs to balance the assumed needs of sales associates in terms of numbers and the real ones in the field. Overall rating is 3 stars
Used Car Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2013
Shorted sales associates hurts business, but too many sales men diminish the numbers.
Pros
keep the business run, but not for someones who have potential to grow.
Cons
it's a jungle law in playing
Good company when I was there
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2013
Its been years since I've been back over there, so I dont know if anything has changed, but what I remember is good team work, high payouts and bonuses every Friday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Point Lincoln. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2