West Point Lincoln

West Point Lincoln Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Professional Car Detailer (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 28, 2013
Pros: time when company bought food
Cons: health care
Typical day is as the cars assign, those were the one we made sure was completed. I learned to work fast and good. Management was great, I worked well with co-workers. As for the hardest part of the job, I had no hard part. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with great people, and wonderful management. Great place to work.
Good company when I was there
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 20, 2013
Its been years since I've been back over there, so I dont know if anything has changed, but what I remember is good team work, high payouts and bonuses every Friday.
the company needs to balance the assumed needs of sales associates in terms of numbers and the real ones in the field. Overall rating is 3 stars
Used Car Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 1, 2013
Pros: keep the business run, but not for someones who have potential to grow.
Cons: it's a jungle law in playing
Shorted sales associates hurts business, but too many sales men diminish the numbers.
Easy job & life Balance but not a lot of room for advancement and little to no benefits
Warehouse Tech & Truck Driver/Part delivery (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 27, 2012
Pros: scheduling, hours available
Cons: no benefits, minimum wage, & no advancement opportunities
i enjoyed working for the company because it was easy to work around my college classes for my first year of college. However, i disliked the fact that i was working for minimum wage and had no benefits with the company.

About West Point Lincoln

West Point LINCOLN is your premier choice to service your new LINCOLN if you live near , . We have years of experience in servicing – Read more