West Shore Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

productive, good team players,
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Manistee, MIApril 10, 2012
this project was a very challanging but yet successful at the end, there was an off-shore team for this project so it gave me a good scence of diversity, the management was very cooperative as well as my co-workers all exhibited good team player skilss, the other side of the job was the time difference with our off shore team in india i needed to match up with the time so had to stay up late at times to communicate so as to have the channel following. the most enjoable part of the job was the successful completion of the project on time.
West Shore Medical Center: all around review
Intern/Imaging Department-Management (Former Employee) –  Manistee, MISeptember 6, 2012
A typical day for me at West Shore Medical Center was attending meeting, working on physical year budget, write memos, review all policies and procedures, deal with staff issues, and interview other administration staff. I learned what it was like to be a manager in the Imaging Department. This included gained knowledge of CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound; communication with staff; delegating jobs to certain staff members; and working with other managers. The co-workers were great, everyone was friendly and answered all questions I had for them. The hardest part of this job was not being able to work with patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting hands on experience as a manager.
Very busy place to work, learn alot.
Medical Phlebotimist (Former Employee) –  Manistee, MIFebruary 7, 2013
Working at the hospital has been a great experience. I have learned very much, and worked with great folks.
The position in the lab, was a extremely fast paced job. No time to play.
Pros
different things/ and experiences daily.
Cons
shoirt staffed, and not as many team players
I cleaned up the rooms, helped out with patients, did vital since , did intake and out take and documented it
west shore medical center (Former Employee) –  Mainstee ,MI 49660April 22, 2013
I would go in and make sure all the patients were comfortable and ask them if there was anything they needed .
Pros
meeting new people, helping people out
Cons
didnt get paid
Fun, creative place to work
IS Systems Analyst/ Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Manistee, MIJuly 8, 2014
Fun, great place to work. I leave the office feeling like I made a difference in the world!

4.2