West Tennessee Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

productive
PCT (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 2, 2016
I work full time and I work 12 hour shifts. 12 hour shifts can be over baring at times. I do miss a lot at home as far as my kids playing their sports and school functions but that's the way life goes. I manage and balance my schedule.
I learned that in the healthcare field you can not take things personal, you have to bare and grin it no matter how bad things get keep a smile on your face. Patients and the family members can feed off that vibe,
I have a great team on my floor. I work on the Pulmonary floor (A9). We work as a team and we seem to work well with each other.
The hardest part of my job is trying to please everybody and also trying to keep a smile on my face, It is a stressful job but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
The most enjoyable is getting to know my patients and talking about our families.
Pros
breaks
Supervisor - Kirkland's Cancer Center (Current Employee) –  TNOctober 18, 2015
I am a supervisor at Kirkland's Cancer Center over the Admitting department. I love the work I do and I look working with people.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Pay
working with developmental Disability is awesome.
Developmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 10, 2015
I have rich knowledge and understanding of Developmental Delayed individuals and training relevant to the physical handling of Developmental delay population.
ok
Physical Therapist Assistant/Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Milan, TNFebruary 26, 2014
the hardest thing is communication efforts between upper and lower management
People don't quit their jobs, they quit their boss'
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  JacksonMarch 5, 2013
Neutral, Everything has it's problems. When you don't notice a change in things that erk you & others the most then you look else where.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
management
High quality patient care
Radiologic Technologist II/Emergency Room Tech (Current Employee) –  Humboldt, TNFebruary 5, 2013
West Tennesse Healthcare's Mission Statement is to provide high quality compassionate healthcare and I believe that each employee strives for that goal. Team work is a huge part of working in the affiliate hospitals as staffing may be sparse on weekends/nights. Everyone is willing to step outside the box to assist in patient care across the board.
Pros
team work, friendly caring co-workers
Wonderful place to your
Floating Registry Clerical Associate (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 12, 2012
Good managements, help you in life struggles, ladder climber

4.4