West Tennessee Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNNovember 29, 2016
This is the same hospital where I both worked and shadowed. I could not ask for a better atmosphere to work in as I started towards becoming a physician assistant.
Great coworkers and manager, communicates, help each other, awesome atmosphere
Central Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 4, 2016
I really enjoyed working for .West TN Healthcare. The training was very informative. I really learned a lot. My manager was available when I needed her and my coworkers helped out when I needed some additional help. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and accepted me and became friends really fast.
Wonderful Patients
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 16, 2016
I loved working with the patients. Upper management was helpful in helping me with problems that arose. The pay was okay but you defiantly work for it. I had a lot of problems with co-workers who were creating a very bad work environment.
Pros
The patients, Upper Management, 3 Day Work Week
Cons
Co-Workers, 12 Hour Shifts, Low Pay, Not Getting A Lunch
Good place to build a career
PCT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 15, 2016
I worked as a NA (Nurse Assistant) at The Hospital. Overall I enjoyed my experience as I learned many valuable lessons. The patients were also very sweet. Me being a caring person made me fall in love with this job. On the downside it really depends on where you work. I enjoyed working at the hospital but not the specific floor I was on. If I was able to change to a different floor I would definitely go back. The management didn't withhold themselves as they should have. I saw plenty of things that should never happen in a healthcare setting.
Pros
Pay, Lessons, Career
Cons
Coworkers/Managment
productive
PCT (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 2, 2016
I work full time and I work 12 hour shifts. 12 hour shifts can be over baring at times. I do miss a lot at home as far as my kids playing their sports and school functions but that's the way life goes. I manage and balance my schedule.
I learned that in the healthcare field you can not take things personal, you have to bare and grin it no matter how bad things get keep a smile on your face. Patients and the family members can feed off that vibe,
I have a great team on my floor. I work on the Pulmonary floor (A9). We work as a team and we seem to work well with each other.
The hardest part of my job is trying to please everybody and also trying to keep a smile on my face, It is a stressful job but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
The most enjoyable is getting to know my patients and talking about our families.
Pros
breaks
Supervisor - Kirkland's Cancer Center (Current Employee) –  TNOctober 18, 2015
I am a supervisor at Kirkland's Cancer Center over the Admitting department. I love the work I do and I look working with people.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Pay
working with developmental Disability is awesome.
Developmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 10, 2015
I have rich knowledge and understanding of Developmental Delayed individuals and training relevant to the physical handling of Developmental delay population.
ok
Physical Therapist Assistant/Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Milan, TNFebruary 26, 2014
the hardest thing is communication efforts between upper and lower management
People don't quit their jobs, they quit their boss'
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  JacksonMarch 5, 2013
Neutral, Everything has it's problems. When you don't notice a change in things that erk you & others the most then you look else where.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
management
High quality patient care
Radiologic Technologist II/Emergency Room Tech (Current Employee) –  Humboldt, TNFebruary 5, 2013
West Tennesse Healthcare's Mission Statement is to provide high quality compassionate healthcare and I believe that each employee strives for that goal. Team work is a huge part of working in the affiliate hospitals as staffing may be sparse on weekends/nights. Everyone is willing to step outside the box to assist in patient care across the board.
Pros
team work, friendly caring co-workers
Wonderful place to your
Floating Registry Clerical Associate (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 12, 2012
Good managements, help you in life struggles, ladder climber

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Tennessee Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3