WEST VALLEY CITY Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work
Housing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 16, 2017
Great people and the best managers and supervisors ive ever had. I don't have any complaints. Great benefits and the work environment is top notch haven't been this happy ever
Pros
reasonable breaks
Alorica is worth it if you have no where to go.
Technical Support Agent Tier II Alorica (Former Employee) –  Teach supportMay 2, 2017
There is a ton of room for advancement as the turnover rate is high even in management. Due to the high turnover rate even the managers seem new and learning along side you.
Pros
Easy job, Little that isn't provided
Cons
very strict rules, you can be in trouble for a kudos call, customer experience seems not to be an idea
Enjoyable Workplace
Management Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJanuary 9, 2017
I enjoyed my time being at West Valley City as the administration officers gave me enough latitude to work on some place making projects.
alot of amazing opportunities
Softball, staff, parks and snack bar (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTSeptember 6, 2016
it was a great place to get a lot of opportunities and learn about different things in the different fields which was fun the management was great.
Daily stressful situations
Animal Control Officer (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 4, 2016
Working for the city was great, especially serving the citizens. I enjoyed arriving to work early and usually leaving late - to make sure all of the calls for service were handled and the citizens were taken care of.
Excellent for anyone
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  West Valley City UTOctober 15, 2015
Willing to work with any schedule you have. They pay is great for fast food and the management is excellent. I wish I could have worked for them longer and would if I could. Those looking into management can make over 100K a year depending on the store location.
Pros
Pay
Coworkers the best
Public Works (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 30, 2015
My fellow coworkers are probably what kept me at this job. Leadership is always contradicting each other and don't very often have your back even when did what they asked. Good luck getting a "thank you" or a "good job". Employees were told they were amiebas.
Pros
Holidays off
Good Job
Recruiter CR England (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTDecember 1, 2014
Good Job. I really liked working for Pizza Hut. They are a good company.