West Valley Staffing Employee Reviews

temporary worker
Temp Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 25, 2017
I was a temp worker for this company I went on temp assignments. My longest assignment was 9 months. I enjoyed working for the temp agency. I was ready to move on in my career after this position.
Cons
Great place to work internally
QA and ACA Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 19, 2016
The staff their are amazing. They're fun and work oriented. The work is challenging but fulfilling. The Hardest part about the position is pleasing everyone.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great people, Perks, Fun holiday parties
Cons
Not good at defending you when something goes wrong
Productive and enjoyable work environment.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA. 94086December 2, 2016
Check all executives emails, coordinate meetings and travel arrangements. I learned many things from each of my positions. Overall, everyday was met with a good attitude and I was very lucky to have worked with West Valley Staffing.

West Valley gave me the opportunity work with many of the best companies in Silicon Valley.

The most enjoyable part of my jobs was working in fast paced environments and again with each event that we were involved in, I learned something new each time.

While challenging sometimes to work with many different personalities in the work place, at the end of the day I liked my co-workers and management. It was a pleasure.

the locations of my jobs were primarily in the South Bay of California.
Pros
Free lunches, Travel, Attending Trade-shows and the opportunity further my work skills.
Fun place to work but...
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 28, 2016
- Fun and casual environment
- Potlucks are fun except you have to cook or bring food out of your own pocket, this should be a company expense
- Spouses work together in the same department (conflict of interest)
- Favoritism in departments
- Inexperienced Managers
- CEO is not professional, seems like a nice however when you approach him with an issue, he does not want to hear it, he would rather turn a blind eye to office and staff issues
Pros
monthly potluck
Cons
low pay wages, favoritism, lack of respect, no growth opportunities
Not very helpful
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 27, 2016
West Valley staffing selection is very limited with only a few contracts. The recruiters are not helpful with getting back to clients with work place questions about the assignments placed on.
Pros
The assignments was a good placement fun to work at.
Cons
Seasonal Assignments
Be very caution about this staffing company
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 10, 2016
They are not very very professional and they just want given you go round and round never get back with you and just want you to be look like ball head and they just don't care about you regarding following with you and just to let all you guy want differtent staffing company better than this one.
Pros
un-professional
Cons
just don't care about you as any applican
Temporary Agency - Minted.com
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 16, 2016
The best customer service training I have ever received. Temporary assignment at Minted.com. I answered customers questions or concerns about orders via email, phone, and chats. High call volume during the holiday Q4 season.
Pros
free healthy snacks, quiet room for naps
Cons
temporary
Very Unprofessional
production worker (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 8, 2015
I was contacted by west valley staffing about the tesla production job. Drove out to their office in pleasonton, we chit chatted about the job expectations and all seem to go well. Fast forward a week and I take teslas test and interview(passed the test and did great in the interview). I'm feeling good and was thinking it was pretty much a sure thing because i spoke with interviewer said they hired about 400 people already and probably looking to max out on about 1k employees. The interviewer said we should be contacted by out recruiters within the week. A week passes and I don't hear back from my recruiter, so I leave multiple messages and never hear a word back from them. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate. good luck with them if you pursue work with them.
Pros
Cons
wasted my time, and wasted my money going out there.
Wide range of food to choose from in the cafe, prices are reasonable.
Telephone Operator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 9, 2015
Friendly folks to work for and around. Recruiters get right back to you with any concerns you might have.

Hard to find a parking spot if you come into work around 9am.
Pros
all the free milk you can drink here at Tesla Motors
Cons
No free lunches here.
Productive place
Bare Essentials (Pre-Inspector) (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 2, 2015
I have learnt to work as a team member. I was hired as a temp. so whenever there was an opening I was offered to work.The agency always gave me a call to ask me abt my availability . I enjoyed being associated with this agency .The staff was friendly and helpful.
Pros
it was temporary hiring
Cons
i was hired and i appreciated the hours i got
Rotating to various positions enabled me to learn new skills.
Corporate Receptionist/Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 11, 2015
Assignments would be from one month to one year within one company. Management was awesome. They kept me working and learning new skills.
Pros
They kept me working
Cons
No benefits
Great Staffing Agency to work for
Product Tester (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 28, 2015
They have a very nice customer service and easy to communicate with. They follow up on their employee's work status and finds job placement very quick.
This is a Staffing employer, didn't work for them was assigned to other companies.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 6, 2015
Was very happy with the assignments that I was sent on, however, they are few and far between. Would like to work directly with a company.
staffing agency
EU Teardown (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 17, 2015
really fun place, coworkers are great, everyone in a good mood, very happy and friendly place to work, everyone gets along.
Pros
free lunch and soda
Cons
N/A
Great Location and Work
Sr. Buyer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 20, 2014
Close to home and handled their MRO procurement for IT Engineering and Market
Have been very helpful with job placement
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 3, 2014
Recruiter have always been helpful and have meet my request and been very fair with compensation.
good management,laid back
Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2014
Good people to work for. Laid back and easy to work for. Just do your job and they worked wih you.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
No healthcare
Very good contracting shop
Project Manager, NPI Operations/Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 11, 2014
Very good contracting shop
Professional staff
Great co-workers, collaborative
Getting all tasks done in 8 hours
Dynamic Excelling environment.
Pros
On-line time card, professional staff, gives updates
fun filled with children
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 1, 2014
enjoyable, loved waking up and taking care of the children it was fun and i became very close bonded with all of them.
N/a
Warehouse Coordinator/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 11, 2014
it was a good place to work for. all my coworkers were relaxed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Valley Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2