West Valley Staffing Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my association with West Valley
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA 94085January 29, 2018
I was a receptionist that answered phones and greeted visitors. I signed for packages. I ordered lunch for 70 employees weekly I ordered office items.
Productive, fun, challenging workplace with good co-workers
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 26, 2018
I enjoyed my contract position with West Valley Staffing. I would work for them anytime. They paid well, I never had any issues with receiving my checks on time. They were always available to assist me if I had any questions or concerns and if I left a message I received a call back within a timely manner.
ok
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 11, 2018
It was ok to work with this company. Hard to get a hold of a recruiter when needed and barely returned calls..................................................................
Contract Employee
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 4, 2018
West Valley Staffing provided me with multiple long term contract work.
I learned to be flexible and open to each opportunity given to me as there were many different companies I was assigned to so being able to adapt was essential.
The hardest part of my job was knowing it was temporary and it would come to an end. That's the honest truth.

However, the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with multiple departments, other assistants and always had to work on my feet and learned something new on a weekly basis.
Great place to work as a Temporary Contractor
Sr. On-Site Program Manager at NVIDIA (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 19, 2017
If you are looking for a temporary job assignment, West Valley treats their temporary contractors very well. My experience with the Recruiters and on boarding process was very positive.
wouldnt recommend
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, CASeptember 13, 2017
Bad management. West valley was suppose to help find me another job but instead they just ignored my phone calls and emails. Also the job they first placed me in was horrible. Bad management and no opportunity to advance, most of the people there stay temporary and never get put on permanent even if you are the hardest working person there. (I know from experience with someone I knew that worked there). They just take advantage of you and show no kind of recognition.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management
Great Place to Work
Reliability Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 25, 2017
I enjoyed my time with West Valley. The only thing I did not like about working for West Valley, was that they were in California and I was working in Utah.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Overtime
lack
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 23, 2017
they lacked support to their employees, never really saw anyone after I got hired. slow response i f any one had any questions..................................
Liked the client they had me work for
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 17, 2017
Expedited open purchase orders, maintained asset list, inventory control, pick up & deliver parts for shipping & receiving, interfaced with vendors for production samples
Best job I have ever had!!
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 9, 2017
I recieved a job offer for a full time position from Tesla! This wouldn't have been possible if wvsg was not phenomenal at what they do. Thank you so much guys! I reccomend that everyone go through this group!
Pros
$$, Life balance, Management, Technology, Advancement, Everything you could want from a job.
Cons

Want to know more about West Valley Staffing?

Ask a question
Very nice enthusiastic workplace, full of surprises and a future changing workplace.
Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 14, 2017
I loved my job at Tesla. A life changing career where the only way you can go is up. I've learned so much about the cars and a lot of new skills I would not have learned at any other job. When i attended my first day it was so amazing and futuristic. I loved what i did which was work in AREA 51. I was on the Pilot Team helping technicians design the Model 3. I learned about welding with electricity and water, breaking down cars, using plasma cutters to melt through steel and aluminum. My co-workers and most importantly my supervisor were very great understanding people. For me working with them was cool because your there trying to design something together and everybody always had new ideas on how to solve problems. After a while your co-workers become your second family. I loved what I did the only downfall about the job is staying for long hours but you get use to it.
Pros
Free cereal, fountain drinks, coffee, and nice understandable bosses.
Cons
nothing
Excellent Job Agency
Reliability Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 18, 2017
I worked 3 different contract jobs all from the help by West Valley. They helped me enthusiastically. You deserve a prize whenever you work hard. I got many times of employee of the month.
Pros
Their agents are very nice.
temporary worker
Temp Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 25, 2017
I was a temp worker for this company I went on temp assignments. My longest assignment was 9 months. I enjoyed working for the temp agency. I was ready to move on in my career after this position.
Cons
Great place to work internally
QA and ACA Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 19, 2016
The staff their are amazing. They're fun and work oriented. The work is challenging but fulfilling. The Hardest part about the position is pleasing everyone.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great people, Perks, Fun holiday parties
Cons
Not good at defending you when something goes wrong
Productive and enjoyable work environment.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA. 94086December 2, 2016
Check all executives emails, coordinate meetings and travel arrangements. I learned many things from each of my positions. Overall, everyday was met with a good attitude and I was very lucky to have worked with West Valley Staffing.

West Valley gave me the opportunity work with many of the best companies in Silicon Valley.

The most enjoyable part of my jobs was working in fast paced environments and again with each event that we were involved in, I learned something new each time.

While challenging sometimes to work with many different personalities in the work place, at the end of the day I liked my co-workers and management. It was a pleasure.

the locations of my jobs were primarily in the South Bay of California.
Pros
Free lunches, Travel, Attending Trade-shows and the opportunity further my work skills.
Fun place to work but...
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 28, 2016
- Fun and casual environment
- Potlucks are fun except you have to cook or bring food out of your own pocket, this should be a company expense
- Spouses work together in the same department (conflict of interest)
- Favoritism in departments
- Inexperienced Managers
- CEO is not professional, seems like a nice however when you approach him with an issue, he does not want to hear it, he would rather turn a blind eye to office and staff issues
Pros
monthly potluck
Cons
low pay wages, favoritism, lack of respect, no growth opportunities
Not very helpful
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 27, 2016
West Valley staffing selection is very limited with only a few contracts. The recruiters are not helpful with getting back to clients with work place questions about the assignments placed on.
Pros
The assignments was a good placement fun to work at.
Cons
Seasonal Assignments
Be very caution about this staffing company
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 10, 2016
They are not very very professional and they just want given you go round and round never get back with you and just want you to be look like ball head and they just don't care about you regarding following with you and just to let all you guy want differtent staffing company better than this one.
Pros
un-professional
Cons
just don't care about you as any applican
Temporary Agency - Minted.com
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 16, 2016
The best customer service training I have ever received. Temporary assignment at Minted.com. I answered customers questions or concerns about orders via email, phone, and chats. High call volume during the holiday Q4 season.
Pros
free healthy snacks, quiet room for naps
Cons
temporary
Very Unprofessional
production worker (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 8, 2015
I was contacted by west valley staffing about the tesla production job. Drove out to their office in pleasonton, we chit chatted about the job expectations and all seem to go well. Fast forward a week and I take teslas test and interview(passed the test and did great in the interview). I'm feeling good and was thinking it was pretty much a sure thing because i spoke with interviewer said they hired about 400 people already and probably looking to max out on about 1k employees. The interviewer said we should be contacted by out recruiters within the week. A week passes and I don't hear back from my recruiter, so I leave multiple messages and never hear a word back from them. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate. good luck with them if you pursue work with them.
Pros
Cons
wasted my time, and wasted my money going out there.