WEST Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work and grown with great pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCDecember 21, 2017
great place to work and grow also the team and management were their for you every step of the way it wasnt easy but you were coached on things which helped make you more of an great employee
Medical Office Assistant Employee
o Great customer service (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 6, 2017
A typical work day will be clocking in

doing numerous tasks

Learning new skills to move up

Wonderful managers

Diverse culture

Burn out

Customers
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
West
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 9, 2017
It was a great job good pay but too much drama in the work place and lots of mandatory over time and I had a new born baby and not a reliable babysitter
Technical Support Representative
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 28, 2017
Working in a friendly organized customer service setting was very comfortable and made working for the company a ease. I would recommend this job if you are interested in helping assist customers with their issues.
Sales
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 25, 2017
Cold calling people can be difficult, especially when you dont have proper training. This job was fun when you were in the right group of PEOPLE. I dont think i could have made it here with out the positive vibes feom other co workers
Cons
Very fun, many opportunities, easy money, flexible hours.
Teleservices Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMay 24, 2017
Being in high school at the time, this was a great starting job. Had very flexible hours and decent pay with a little compensation. It keeps you busy and it is very easy money to make.
Pros
Extended lunches, flexible hours, easy job
Cons
Can be boring with no one calling
Too many issues with equipment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCApril 6, 2017
This job was mentally exhausting.From getting fussed at,and disrespected by customers to too many daily changes in the programs.Every week you were getting trained in something different when you hadn't got a hang on the last thing.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no good equipment
Productive and fun worklace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Loves Park, ILMarch 27, 2017
West unfortunately closed down while I was working there. They offered flexible work schedules and you could pick up hours as well. It was a fun place to work and I learned a lot.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no benefits
Management was a mess
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 26, 2017
I came in at a time where management was feeling the pressure of not making goal and applied a lot of pressure on agents. Some days it was borderline bullying.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Stress from management.
Productive and sometimes fun.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Catherine, MSFebruary 6, 2017
A typical day is early morning. breakfast at work. Then its on the phone for the next two hours non-stop.A bathroom break would come up or a snack break. Then another two hours, until lunch. Really tiring and one would be on the phone relentlessly. Sometimes the supervisors would have the floor participate in activities. Encouragement sweetens labour. At times your quality would be reviewed depending on which you'd get a reward of bonus or a long probation period,sometimes i'll get little of both.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
too much people on the floor
Productive and fun place to
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2017
I want to work at a call center I got to talk to many different people from around the world. I got the health insurance companies and hospitals and doctors. I enjoyed my time here before we were all laid off
Pros
Great co-workers to work with
Cons
How to sit down all day long
hated this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 29, 2016
They dont care too much about their employees. Didnt really teach us the materials we needed to be successful on the floor. hated this job.
Pros
good food
Cons
horrible. unorganized
Supervisors chose favorites and very unprofessional
Operator (Former Employee) –  West PointDecember 16, 2016
The work you did and certain other situations that you shouldn't of had to put up with didn't reflect your pay. The attitudes and favoritism and being treated unfairly wasn't worth the stress.
Pros
The hours were amazing
Cons
Unprofessional Team leads and supervision
Fun and flexible work schedule
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IANovember 22, 2016
Enjoyed the work and the people. Enjoyed the flexible work schedule with a growing family. Very straight forward what was expected from you. Ryan is a great supervisor and will to help when needed.
Constant Change without a final end goal
IS Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 22, 2016
The corporate culture tried to promote organizational health, but then made so many changes, management and leadership couldn't keep any focus on retaining people. If leadership didn't like you personally, then you were terminated no matter how well you preformed in your role. Resource constraints and multiple projects all with the same timeframes due made it impossible to succeed.
Pros
a lot of good people attempting to ride out the transitional storm, benefits decent
Cons
work/life balance, 60 plus hour weeks is expected/demanded
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 15, 2016
Worked with a lot of positive people, so caring and fun to be around each day, great experience with people. Teaches one how to react and be a people person.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
Productive and Fun
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 15, 2016
At this job I took calls for Cingular Cellular Company and telemarketing calls. During hurricane Katrina I took sensitive calls for the red cross. I also was a team lead which was basically a supervisor that didn't get paid for being a supervisor .
Pros
Work as many hours as you wanted
Cons
crazy calls sometimes
Great working with customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WiNovember 15, 2016
I really had great co-workers and we worked well together creating new strategies to help customers maximize their company profits. Most of the associates went the extra mile to make sure that we could all get the job done as a team. Working with the customers was great fun, even when they were upset. Helping analyze the customers finances and the best way to maximize profit was very rewarding, particularly when it was required to build rapport with the client sometimes finding interesting information on many business fields.
Pros
Wonderful Co-Workers
Cons
Management withheld important information
West Corp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Universal City, TXNovember 11, 2016
This employer was extremely difficult to work for because they do not value their employees. You are sent home without compensation if business slows down. They don't offer health insurance. Their dress code is inappropriate for the type of job. They tend to single people out for scrutiny and do not reprimand immaturity.
Pros
guaranteed job if you can type
Cons
no healthcare, short hours, rude management
very fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 1, 2016
west was a good place working at I really learned different and new thing from it its a very fun place been at west was my 1st tellermarketing work place AND I ENJYED IT