Base responsibilities include:
- Work with Assigned Team in support role:
Phone Work – Database purification, lead generation.
Marketing / Mailings
Preliminary analyses of lists received for WestCMR to buy
Product research – Build Library
Posting of new products on company websites – taking photos, adding product descriptions
- Assist and Overlap with rest of team in day-to-day operations of WestCMR.
- Customer Service – you will be assigned a defined portion of our customer base to handle order processing for and develop for more business.
- Quick Books – Order Entry
- Special projects as needed.
- Assist your team in developing strong referral relationships with upwards to several thousand O.E.M. sales reps.
- Limited travel expected.
- Typical Routine:
Discuss loose ends with your team.
Assist with processing of orders as needed.
Inventory management / Audits
New Product Research with O.E.M.’s (catalogs / price lists)
Other duties as assigned
Process / Audit / Ship WestCMR orders
Website maintenance – posting and listing of products
Phone work – Customer Service
Phone work – Prospecting
Phone work – Reps / Facilities – information gathering
Assist with assembling marketing collateral for system wide proposals
Additional activities (participation expected)
- Quarterly Staff Dinner / Social functions
- Annual Staff Retreat
- This is a full time hourly position. Rate TBD. Expected commitment is 40 hours per week. 9:00 – 6:00 Monday to Friday with occasional evening or weekend commitments.
- Converts to Salaried position once 90 day Probationary period is met. Compensation increase TBD. Expected commitment 45-50 hours per week.
- Eligible to participate in company 401(k) program (90 day waiting period).
- Company Profit Sharing – based on % of gross salary, varies annually. Subject to vesting schedule.
- Company Pension Program – 100 % Employer funded. Subject to vesting schedule.
- WestCMR staff earns a quarterly bonus = of a % of 2 Gemini company sales. Distributed amongst team at owner’s discretion.
- $ 50 a month smart phone allowance (blackberry or equivalent) mandatory.
- Paid vacations – one week during first year. Two weeks in years 2, 3 and 4. Three weeks year 5 through 9. Four weeks for year 10 and beyond.
- Strong monthly bonus programs based on your "teams" sales and production performance. Bonus programs should enhance base salary by 50 % or more.
- Additional bonuses – based on company and individual performance – at owner’s discretion.
- Health Insurance – available in the event you need it, split 50 / 50. No waiting period.
- Dental, Vision, AD&D and Life Insurance – If you participate in our health insurance plan, these are available to you at zero expense (company paid).
- Separate $ 50,000 Life Insurance Policy. Paid for by WestCMR
- Company Paid STD / LTD Policy.
Qualifications preferred from candidates:
- Associates Degree or related work experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Must be articulate and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player mentality.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Documented work success preferred with resume.
- Work and Personal References are mandatory.