Westaff

Westaff Employer Reviews

Great Staff at Westaff
Logistics Officer (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTDecember 2, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the staff at the company i supported.
They are kind, professional and supportive. They are able to place the right people in the customers request. They know the need of the customers and do all they can to meet their need and also hiring the best staff available.
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 29, 2014
Pros: free lunch
they are really friendly people, they try to lways have you on job if they have any
Dedicated to Finding a Fit
Temporary Shipping Assistant (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYNovember 23, 2014
Pros: employement, learning and experience opportunities.
Cons: healthcare, full-time work, benefits.
I have completed various jobs for this company working within a factory setting completing data entry tasks and support to local legal staff. In my experiences, I have broadened my computer abilities, ansered phones, corresponded by e-mail/fax and performed transcription for didcations. I have also perfected time management skills, while obtaining a – more... basic knowledge of shipping and receiving stations within a warehouse setting, including shipment label printing and boxing. I enjoyed the experience to learn new things daily, however, such employement was only temporary at hire. – less
Job placement facility with friendly staff.
General Office Clerk (Former Employee), Monroe, LANovember 18, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: part-time, limited hours
Westaff employed me to work at Support Enforcement Services for a limited amount of hours. While I worked at SES, I learned how to operate their system and completed many court reports for different parishes (counties). The staff at Westaff were very helpful and informative if I had any questions.
Typical Temp Service
Order Picker (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 5, 2014
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: lack of permanence
Since it is a temp agency, I worked in a few different "assingnments", but I enjoyed my co-workers and the management team as Westaff has always tried to provide the best fit for my job skills.

The hardest part of the job is not being sure when I will get a call that an assignment has ended.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the new experiences
very nice people to work with
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Rice Lake, WINovember 3, 2014
Pros: great way to find full time employment
Cons: not always consistant
most everything is good about westaff except for the fact that they are a temp-agency and you move from job to job a lot
Gained many skills
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Lancaster, OHNovember 1, 2014
Gained many skills while working through them. Great people to work for. Wonderful experience.
Quality Work Agency
TELECOM CAD DRAFTER, TELECOM TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Anchorage, AKOctober 25, 2014
Pros: allow you to self manage yourself
Cons: benefits
As a contractor, I feel this is a decent company to be contracted through. They are no nonsense. They allow you to work with the company you are contracted to without interfering. The benefits are not the best but in all honesty, I don't feel a hiring agency is built to provide great benefits. All in all, I am happy with them.
productive
Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Swartz Creek, MIOctober 23, 2014
Co workers are helpful and train well, lots of room for advancement with the company
Fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Greenwood, INOctober 17, 2014
Cons: don't have any work at home jobs
I love Westaff they are very friendly and caring place. I worked temp assignments for them starting in 1991. They have always kept me busy. Until my health problems kicked in. I would still be working for them if it was not for my health. Now I try to find my job to work form home.
Placement Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee), Wichita, KSOctober 13, 2014
Pros: helping others.
Cons: sometims the time crunch while meeting clients needs was rough. however, that was also a challenge that i enjoyed.
I enjoyed finding jobs for people as well as satisfying my clients needs. Overall it has been my favorite position thus far.
pizza parties
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), sweedsboro njOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great company
great bosses and got raises when promised and very dependable to find you a job
They usually have a sight to place you.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: they usually can place you somewhere.it might take a couple of weeks.
Cons: every now and then an issue comes up with your pay check.
Don't look to make a competitive wage here.It's not gonna happen.But something is better than nothing.I will say that Westaff will usually allow you to at the very least, get your foot in the door.
Company location was great. Staff was team oriented.
Programmer/Analyst II (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: location and work team
Cons: lacked innovative ideas
The company was an easy going hard working pleasant place to work. Management generally let the employees voice new ideas and work resolutions.
Very busy Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: caters come to job
Cons: call volume very high
• Responsible for answering inbound calls
• Credit card payment intake
• Online credit card enrollment
• Maintained customer credit card accounts
• Customer inquiries
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK
Temp (Former Employee), Barre, VTSeptember 13, 2014
Cons: don't return phone calls, liars, bad at finding positions.
This is the worst temp agency. When I was first hired, they assigned me to the office in Burlington Vermont. That office found me exactly one position. Then they transferred me to another office in Barre, Vermont...and they also found me exactly one position. They NEVER returned my calls when I called to ask if more temp jobs were available, and when – more... they did return my emails, they flat out LIED to me. I saw at least a half-dozen posted positions on their website every single week, but when I called to ask about them, they LIED and said nothing was available. – less
Decent temporary service.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 4, 2014
Pros: they offer a modest health insurance plan.
Cons: westaff is short-staffed.
I worked as temporary data entry clerk. Endurance is the key to that position.
Selecting the right temp agency
DOTD Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: they place workers in ideal environments
Cons: long waiting lists
Temp agency worked hard to place me in the work environment that I was looking for. Temp agency took into consideration that work environment could possibly provide future employment and advancement.
variety of work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 30, 2014
It's hard to say any one thing about this company because they offer so much. A temp agency that has a lot of business relationships to help you find a job for you has to be on top of things at all times. They were really good about helping me find odd jobs until they were able to help me find a permanent job. The team always knew somebody to help you – more... get started in the right direction for where you wanted to be. – less
I liked the environment that I worked in
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2014
Pros: work atmosphere
A typical workday would start at around 7:00a.m. and end at 3:45p.m. The time went very quickly. I really liked this job because of the work atmosphere, and what the job entailed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Westaff

Serving the staffing industry since 1948, Westaff matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work – Read more