Westaff

Westaff Employer Reviews

Selecting the right temp agency
DOTD Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: they place workers in ideal environments
Cons: long waiting lists
Temp agency worked hard to place me in the work environment that I was looking for. Temp agency took into consideration that work environment could possibly provide future employment and advancement.
variety of work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 30, 2014
It's hard to say any one thing about this company because they offer so much. A temp agency that has a lot of business relationships to help you find a job for you has to be on top of things at all times. They were really good about helping me find odd jobs until they were able to help me find a permanent job. The team always knew somebody to help you – more... get started in the right direction for where you wanted to be. – less
I liked the environment that I worked in
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2014
Pros: work atmosphere
A typical workday would start at around 7:00a.m. and end at 3:45p.m. The time went very quickly. I really liked this job because of the work atmosphere, and what the job entailed.
managment is kinda bad
temp service (Former Employee), Wytheville, VAJuly 23, 2014
typical day was normal I learned that they lay off a lot the management is slow on getting me a job the co workers are disrespectful and hardest par of the job was adjusting over night to time schedule and enjoyable part of the day was the end of the day
Westaff is great for an individual seeking temporary emplyment.
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 22, 2014
Job location was at a community college and the duties were organizing and filing student files. It was a lot of work because the files was unorganized. some co-workers did not do the best job because they were not suprervised. The hardest part was getting thousands of files organized but with hard work it was completed.
Great company to work for!
Sr. Payroll Specialist/Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: the people and work atmosphere
Cons: the economy
It was a pleasesure to go to work everyday. I would have to say this was the best job that I had ever had. My co workers were like extended family. Due to the economic down turn this company was purchased by another company and was the cause of many jobs lost.
Productive work place
Personnel Supervisor (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTJuly 9, 2014
Pros: learning the hr side of business and helping candidates find a job
Cons: little communication between management and staff
•Responsibilities include human resource recruiting to establish positive client relationships for personnel placement services and develop job placement employee referral lists. Performed the interviewing, screening, resume review & editing, hiring, onsite orientation and assignment criteria analysis to match a prospect to a clients employment needs. – more... Performed internet job postings, internet resume searches, employee reference checks, administered drug screening procedures, and hosted job fair events in an ethical and professional manner in accordance with company policies. – less
Good and friendly work place.
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 8, 2014
Pros: hands on work with no pressure to perform at super high level.
Cons: not enough breaks.
It was a great job opportunity for me it helped me get involved with real man jobs harder work and ability to handle task on my own.
Friendly atmosphere at workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burlington, VTJuly 7, 2014
Customers called in to ask questions about their health insurance. I learned about all health insurances that I didn't know about. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful when they could be on your first day.
Productive and fun place to work, the Management and co-employees were great to work with.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: the daily work day is laid back
Cons: there is no healthcare coverage
At all warehouse positions, an employee stays busy from the start of the day to the end. I enjoy this type of work because of the types of people we work with.
temporary work sites ok
Industrial Worker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good assigment and friendly atmosphere
Cons: waiting for work assignments
Each worksite has different jobs and personnel. You have to really like to work different shifts and work sometime two to three days of the week. Calling in every time your work assignment has come to an end it gets pretty hard to make ends meet, but when you get that long assignment for six months to a year it is worth the wait.
They place for one day.
Temp (Former Employee), Meriden, CTJuly 1, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: one day jobs
You can call all day, everyday, even go in and no recruiter would see you. if they placed you it would be one day jobs.
Got to listen to music
Laborer (Former Employee), Roseau MNJune 21, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: lay-offs alot
Great production company. Very fun to work there. Each station had there own radios and stayed very busy which made the days fly by.
Temp Agency
Assembler (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJune 12, 2014
Pros: varity
Cons: no consistency
A typical day varied I was a temp and placed many places as needed.
I learned about my position within a company as a temp.
Co-workers were on average very nice.
Hardest part of the job was that there wasn't any consistency given I was a temp.
The most enjoyable was the opportunity to meet many different people.
not a good place!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Meriden, CTJune 7, 2014
They end assignments for nothing and don't answer your phone calls or place you anywhere else.
Westaff
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMay 21, 2014
I worked for westaff since I was 18 on and off they were there when I was at my lowest points in life. Them sending me out for temp jobs really help me the work wasn't to hard either
Temp Service
Temp (Former Employee), Norwalk, OhioMay 13, 2014
This place is good as far as Temp Services go. Low wages, but all in all I got work here when I needed it.
Not so nice of a place to work.
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 12, 2014
They never had ther things together. constant change of management. They always paid you on time and you could apply and get positions.
Great recruiters who find friendly places for their employees to work.
Temp. to Hire Employee (Former Employee), Fenton, MOMay 8, 2014
I was always comfortable with the positions I was assigned to do. The companies were reputable.
Great
Clerical (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMay 6, 2014
This is a great place to work. I enjoyed my time here. The atomsphere was very nice.

1 2 3 4 5

About Westaff

Serving the staffing industry since 1948, Westaff matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work – Read more

Westaff Photos