Westak Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A growing PCB company
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 4, 2015
PCB company for last 40 years that needs proper Management and training. I have been Production Manager here for over 25 years and am looking for a new career opportunity.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Management - wages
Never had much balancing time
Manpower contractor (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 16, 2012
Work operations were never in proper place (as per the procedures) in operating sequence.
I had and injury that had occure on my left hand. I couldn't perform too well, where I needed to look for work that would not give my hand any problems.

Did not have much balance with the time worked; plus overtime; I felt like I was living there in the Co.
Pros
people were very nice
Cons
general company top co managements did not take good care of their employees.
Small Company trying to go Hi-Tech.
Sales Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 15, 2014
Load and view job data & zip files. Engineering & technical support .Sales support for stackups & training of more technical issues. Design and stackup support for customers for new product introduction. DFM & NPI work, controlled impedance , controlled dielectrics , . Blind & buried vias , laser drill, controlled depth drill , stacked micro vias , conductive & non conductive via fill. interaction with internal & external customers. Continual learning of new processes and Technology to maintain high quality reliable product in order to consistantly meet or exceed our customers evolving demands.
Cons
Healthcare.
Productive workplace in a fast-paced PCB market.
Pricing Analyst Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 16, 2014
Quoting PCB business for various CM's and OEM's on a daily, quick-turn basis to generate business,
Pros
No micro-management; allows one to do their jobs with minimal supervision
Cons
Incentive program needs to be reviewed.
No time in life to do anything.
Manpower contractor (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 14, 2012
Way too much overtime, and the hours were late too long. Not very good in ethnics. They did not take care of their employees.
Pros
got hires as direct, got injured while working there.
Cons
too much overtime did not like my hours and no life.
buen ambiente laboral
Operador de Area (Former Employee) –  Estados Unidos de NorteamericaApril 20, 2016
me desarrollaba manejando maquinas y realizando el trabajo que se me tenia estipulado el ambiente era bueno ya que cada quien realizaba sus funciones, el trato era amable y respetuoso de mis superiores hacia el personal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westak. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4