The Senior Analyst is responsible for managing the monthly forecast and annual budget processes and complex financial analysis including acquisition underwriting analysis, periodic updates of property valuation models and ad hoc analysis. Coordinate and communicate routine and non-routine deliverables to the finance, acquisitions, operations and accounting departments.
- Participate as a change agent in developing an automated financial forecasting process by working with FP&A manager to integrate the company’s acquisition, annual, quarterly and strategic budgets within the company’s ERP system.
- Review, analyze and interpret various documents including loan agreements, management agreements, lease and ensure transactions are forecasted properly.
- Assist FP&A manager in developing a sustainable business solution for maintaining the company’s database attributes and business units.
- Coordinate the short-term (annual) budgeting and re-forecasting (monthly) processes.
- Work with acquisitions department to underwrite accurate and realistic property proformas for assigned.
- Update periodic property valuation models
- Support monthly internal and quarterly external reporting processes.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for quarterly board presentations
- Develop, implement and monitor various automated forecast reports which includes variance, statistic and trend analysis, etc.
- Independently complete additional ad-hoc reporting and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics required.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of forecasting and financial reporting experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Argus experience a plus.
- Experience with Yardi (or equivalent mid- to large- tier ERP) and Hyperion/Essbase (or equivalent reporting query tools) required.
- Extensive working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) preferred.
- Real estate experience a plus.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities required.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines required.
Westcore Properties is an international real estate acquisitions firm with a specialized focus on well-located industrial and office...