WHO WE ARE: Western Aero Repair is a small & growing FAA 145 repair station that overhauls & repairs various flight controls/components (i.e. rudders, flaps, elevators, slats, etc.) on Boeing 707, DC 10 & KC 10 & 135 aircraft. We've recently expanded our production capabilities & are looking for a stockroom clerk with 3-5 years of aviation inventory experience. We offer a 4 day workweek and competitive benefit package.
- Identifies, controls, segregates and maintains all parts and tools in a serviceable or unserviceable category as designated by FAA Guidelines.
- Monitors Shelf Life Items Log (WAR Form 126).
- Issues and receives parts, materials and components.
- Prepares and maintains inventory control records.
- Ascertains that sufficient supplies of safety equipment are available in the shop, receiving and shipping areas.
- Confers with shop personnel to coordinate production activities, and resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Monitors production data, including volume produced and quality control measures.
- Requisitions and maintains inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Compiles information, such as materials inventories and materials used for use as required.
- Preserves all articles and parts in inventory, including parts that are subject to deterioration and shelf life specifications.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of experience and training which qualifies the employee to perform the essential job duties of the position.
- Valid Colorado driver's license required.
Minimum three to five years inventory control experience. Aviation industry experience HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Qualified candidates should reply to this posting with a resume.
Western Aero Repair is an equal opportunity employer.
Starting salary - DOE