An organization which allows the employees many opportunities to learn and succeed
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) – Danbury, CT – August 21, 2014
- A typical day at work is busy from start to finish. Taking calls from patients, other MD's and healthcare workers and handling whatever the situation from start to finish. Managing the department from building outpatient schedules, managing MD schedules, to handling administrative matters including MD licensing, ordering medical supplies, vaccines, office supplies, and most importantly delivering quality patient care.
- I have had the opportunity to learn from my very first day at work up to and including the present. In addition to hands on learning, this organization provides workshops and classes, which I have attended.
- The management requires all employees to speak politely, be positive and encouraging, and provide a pleasant work environment.
- My co-workers are educated in their role, efficient, caring, and motivated.
- The hardest part of the job is trying to help every patient in every situation. Some situations take a lot of work and time, and I know it must be done, even when we are so busy there aren't enough hands.
-The most enjoyable part of my job is by far when patients are so grateful, and thankful for the work I do for them.
Opportunities to learn and grow
changes in management, cutbacks in raises, awards, and other "perks"