Western Construction Group

Western Construction Group Employee Reviews in United States

Find a different company Someone who cares about its employees
Foreman (Former Employee) –  AtlantaJuly 14, 2015
This company is by far the most unpredictable company you could possibly want to work for. If you like dysfunction and insecurity. This is the company for you .
Pros
Pay top dollar
Cons
When your job is done they lay you off
Western is a great company (99years old ) , going through some changes,
Regional Business Development Manager, Atlanta GA (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GaJuly 10, 2014
A typical day for me was to work with the local branch personnel, making account calls to introduce Western to new clients and broaden our contacts with our customers through "lunch and learns" and "meet and greets". Other days I would be at trade shows promoting the brand to various industries. Management was participatory, working with Project Managers on proposals and coordinating work. My coworkers were dedicated individuals with a drive to do it correctly. Hardest part of the job for me was the long hours of travel to the branches, usually through airports. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pride of the successful completion of a project, with the understanding that we all had a part in it and no one person did it all, but we worked together to make it happen.
Pros
great group of people
Cons
seasonal demand for our work, budgets delayed funding.
Family oriented, flexible environment
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 15, 2012
The people here are wonderful and the executives try their very best to keep everyone in the loop and really build rapport with those at the home office.
Pros
friendly environment, casual and flexible
Cons
compensation packages are low, no raises and no chances for advancement

2.8