Western Construction Group

Western Construction Group Employee Reviews

Western is a great company (99years old ) , going through some changes,
Regional Business Development Manager, Atlanta GA (Former Employee), Atlanta GaJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great group of people
Cons: seasonal demand for our work, budgets delayed funding.
A typical day for me was to work with the local branch personnel, making account calls to introduce Western to new clients and broaden our contacts with our customers through "lunch and learns" and "meet and greets". Other days I would be at trade shows promoting the brand to various industries. Management was participatory, working with Project Managers on proposals and coordinating work. My coworkers were dedicated individuals with a drive to do it correctly. Hardest part of the job for me was the long hours of travel to the branches, usually through airports. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pride of the successful completion of a project, with the understanding that we all had a part in it and no one person did it all, but we worked together to make it happen.

About Western Construction Group

A Storied History From their humble beginnings with consistent hard work, dedication and an eye for the future, Ben Many and – Read more