Western Exterminator Company Employee Reviews

Productive and great working environment!
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 15, 2014
Simply put, Western Exterminator Company is hands down the best termite and pest control company in the industry. It's an honor and a privilege to be working for such a company.
Pros
Great management team and colleagues.
Cons
NONE
work
Termite Crew Technician (Current Employee) –  El Monte, CANovember 18, 2013
the work load varies from day to day. some days it is light work and more running around than anything. But on the heavy workdays the day ends when the sun goes down. Coworkers are very helpful when your running behind or need assistance in any way
Pros
great benefits
Cons
always racing against the clock
Company gives you work life balance because they only want your 8 hours and then your done
Sales/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Manteca CaSeptember 15, 2013
I enjoyed my time at Western Exterminator Company, prior to the buyout. After the buyout, I was laid off and they took care of me as much as they could. The management their was overall relatively missing and other than giving out negative news they never said anything to me. That was a good thing for me because I do not like being micromanaged. I would recommend this organization to anyone that was trying to go to work for them.
Pros
no micromanagement
Cons
Starbucks
Terrilbe place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAMarch 28, 2012
I worked there five years and was fired because a stranger on the freeway said I cut them off. Instead of hearing what I had to say, they listened to some idiot that could not drive in the first place. Some loyalty they showed me. After working my tail off and not being paid for overtime, they let me go. I hate everything about that company.
Cons
work overtime and never got paid for it.