Western Michigan University Employee Review

View all Western Michigan University reviews

Wonderful place to work there's a perfect amount of casual and professionalism.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIMay 18, 2013
I loved working for WMU if my position was offered to graduates I certainly would have stayed. My manager (Kate) is amazing she gives the office a feel of ( It is OK to laugh and be yourself as long as you are completing you work consistently) peace and comfort. My co-workers were wonderful and we were there to pick up each-others shifts if something came up. The hardest part of the job was not being able to meet the needs of the residents.
Pros
Free Snacks, We were allowed to listen to Pandora as long as it was a reasonable station/volume.
Cons
Parking

Other Western Michigan University Employee Reviews

On campus student job giving a professional experience
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 19, 2018
I work under the Dean and the Graduate adviser and assists them in various office functions. I have tasks related to the various projects going on in the business college. These tasks need research, analysis, documentation, and are usually time-bound.
Great Place
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJanuary 13, 2018
Great place to work and work around your hours for classes. A typical day would be designing brochuers, flyers, magazines, and banners. What I learned is that it is a pace you can work at.
Pros
Work around your classes
Cons
No good pay