Western Shamrock Corp

Western Shamrock Corp Employer Reviews

Very beneficial to consumers down on their luck
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Paris, TXOctober 24, 2014
A great company to work for. They will bend over backwards to accomodate you. On top of that, they have great merchandise that thel will finance for you with minimal payments.
The Manager
Account Specialist/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Idabel, OKOctober 13, 2014
It was a great Learning Experience! Need a New Manager there.
Very welcomed atomosphere
data entry clerk (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXMay 8, 2014
Did assigned jobs, in the general ledger department. Learned alot about spreadsheets from co workers and had an oportunity to show my data skills.
Great with working around schedule, Favortism in employees
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 4, 2014
Pros: bonus and/or free lunch or gift card when meeting monthly quotas, great working around your personal schedule
Cons: low pay and hard to move up in business
Every manager has a different procedure for running their office so It made it a little difficult in adjusting when transferred. Although every office is different, It was an advantage in learning different ways to exceed and be successful. The hardest part of the job was working with mostly women who did not get along. Things were easier when you kept to yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customers meet their needs and desires.
friendly co-workers
Assistant Associate (Current Employee), Austin,txDecember 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches when meeting goals
Cons: only one in austin
I enjoyed working hand in hand with my co-workers and providing excellent customer service to my community. I enjoyed being able to help families achieve their financial goals. I always tried to be informative and understanding. Having open availability with hours ranging from ten to twelve on a daily needs bases with little notice was the hardest part to adjust to. While working at Western Shamrock I learned different methods of improving my communication skills and enhance my multitask abilities.
Personal loans
Account Manager (Former Employee), Joplin, MONovember 15, 2012
Pros: regular hours
Cons: collections, staying late
day starts at 9 am. during the day you process new loans and take payments on existing loans. Mail past due reminders and make collection calls. Office closes at 6pm. however twice a week you are required to stay an additional 2 hours making collection calls.
Management was friendly.
The location I was in had only myself and the manager.
The hardest part of the job was sitting all day making calls.
The best part of the day was the regular hours.
collections
Collection/Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 26, 2012
Good benefits, good hours, helpful co-workers.Good place to learn how collection and loans are processed.

About Western Shamrock Corp

Western Shamrock Corporation is an industry leader in the consumer installment loan business with over 300 branches located in – Read more